Will the Crucible League go Core?

Please keep "Totems Explode on Death" Crucible Skill as all others.
Please don't adjust "Totems Explode on Death" crucible tree, if so all related builds, expenses, efforts, passions come to nothing :-(. And it's unfair with all others no-change-crucible-trees.
"
Palonso89 wrote:

Assuming they will go to standard was silly. In order to use them the whole Crucible mechanic would need to go core which was very unlinely from the very beginning as it gives too much power to already extremely fast gameplay.

Why should anyone "assume" what will go to Standard? They tricked us to play Crucible League, holding back VERY important information about the League content. They should put honest warning sign: EVERY League Mechanic will be deleted. On the start of every League. This i'll accept.

PS.
I WASTED weeks grinding my stuff in Crucible.
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Aug 3, 2023, 5:07:49 PM
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
"
Palonso89 wrote:

Assuming they will go to standard was silly. In order to use them the whole Crucible mechanic would need to go core which was very unlinely from the very beginning as it gives too much power to already extremely fast gameplay.

Why should anyone "assume" what will go to Standard? They tricked us to play Crucible League, holding back VERY important information about the League content. They should put honest warning sign: EVERY League Mechanic will be deleted. On the start of every League. This i'll accept.

PS.

What do you mean you wasted weeks grinding ? All you have wasted is my time reading this comment.

You have played the game and that's it, you want to be married with pixels ? This should be freaking fun and games not pretending you have ownership over some decision they've made. Everything goes to standard, did you even sort your stuff there ? I bet you didn't log into like in years..
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
"
Palonso89 wrote:

PS.

They never tricked anyone into playing/farming Crucible, you did that on your own. The last 5 or 6 leagues were deleted along with their content, you assume the risk and farmed at your own Accord.

To me it was pretty obvious that Crucible was going to be deleted along with everything, SPECIALLY the explode totem build.

No one tricked you... You did it yourself...
"
No one tricked you... You did it yourself...

Than why GGG cowardly announced the deletion, AFTER the League ended? It's not the first time, you know. Kalandra League stuff was deleted too. They trick us NOT announcing it at League Start. Trying to lure as much players as possible to new league. Toying with us hiding their intentions until the league ends. Trying to sell new league... and so on.
If they would announce what they intend to delete from the start of the league - that would bring honesty but less players/money for them.

EDIT.
To your information. For me Path of Exile was already dead long ago. I came back only for Crucible stuff, to keep me entertaining afterwards in Standard.

Last edited by SuperDumbo on Aug 3, 2023, 6:14:36 PM
You let us invest into Totem Explode all league, no different than anything else in the crucible league. And now you want to delete it.[Removed by Support] Let something go the entire league, then decide it's something that can't be taken into core. If you were going to delete totem explode you should have done it when you realized how OP it was at the beginning of the league.
Last edited by Chulainn_GGG on Aug 3, 2023, 6:22:45 PM
Many people have said so already, but this idea to focus on totem explode and ignore everthing else from crucible is misguided. It's not like totem explode is better than other things crucible enabled.

Tornado Shot was already strong, you double their damage giving them free proc tornado and rampage... and obviously this will forever be the big standard build people make. Explode totem would never come close to being as widely played as TS.

Spectral Shield throw with 1000 ES shields will forever be busted OP, way better than explode totem. Those shields will not be hard to get on standard as so many were produced in the league.

So why even bother nerf explode totem, it wouldn't even be a dominant standard build. People want good top mapping builds for standard farm. Farming bosses is never that good on permanent league with infinite supply of boss uniques.
Last edited by screaminjay on Aug 3, 2023, 7:29:31 PM
"
ratscroat wrote:
You let us invest into Totem Explode all league, no different than anything else in the crucible league. And now you want to delete it.[Removed by Support] Let something go the entire league, then decide it's something that can't be taken into core. If you were going to delete totem explode you should have done it when you realized how OP it was at the beginning of the league.

GGG very rarely changes anything throughout the league especially if it comes to build nerfs and that's because if someone already started playing any particular build during the league and they would nerf it then guess what, he is screwed.

BUT! You should never assume that what you have farmed during the league will go to standard unchanged. That was just YOUR assumption and you were wrong.

Guys, stop acting like a babies. I have played the same totem build, probably even better geared and I'm also semi-standard player when I don't have enough time to dedicate myself to play the league but I'm not gonna cry about my build getting nerfed. I had awesome time playing it, it was OP af, even too OP for the investment and now it's time to move on.
PHEW
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info