ExileCon 2023 Announcements

Wings no longer available please fix this GGG
Twitch says it's not available when looking at claim reward's QQ

"
Ashriel wrote:
I feel so bad for all of the people who spent 5 grand on going to this thing, only to be told in the first 20 minutes the game is still maybe 18 months or more away and not even shown any real endgame footage.

Of course someone smarter would have expected such a bait coming from them.

Asking for endgame footage is a little bit out of place tho, they're still working in the game, they have a lot of stuff coming on, the game wont even be available until 2025 at this point.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Instantly copped the supporter packs after the presentation. The year wait seems incredibly justified based on what was revealed. Hope to see you all there!
Any mention of crossplay that I’ve missed out on so far?
Haven’t been able to tune in to everything.
Poe2 looks awesome.every change is great.keep on :)
Will the new minion support gem also work with absolution? If its refresh time gets reset, does that count towards the recently summoned to gain the buff?
After watching some gameplay and hearing of all that you remove that made PoE such a great game im officially really worried about PoE2, it looks like its gonna be a copy of diablo 4 in the way it feels when you play it or even like grim dawn. Way too slow, way too powerful monsters. I really hope it wont be like this in endgame. The fact that you added a roll for all classes also annoys me cause it reminds me of all the absolute garbage action RPGs out there, incredibly much better with movement abilities so people can choose what to use.

I understand you put alot of time and money into this but PLEASE i beg you, dont make a diablo 4 copy. The zooming speed, screen clearing etc is what made PoE such a great game in combination of all the good endgame content of course.
"
Havo wrote:
I am not surprised it is a separate game. Once they starting digging into all the new things that they wanted to do and realized what is was going to take to retrofit the existing game and campaign into it the cost was just going to be too high.

The game look cool but with a June 7 closed Beta it is going to a long while to GA. Unless you are willing to buy your way into the open beta it is a 2025 launch.

no, they very much could import maps (as in engine) and other things into the new stuff - it would be the same campaign, but you play it with the new stuff.

The reason they are not doing that is the new systems are balanced around a more slow and methodical way of playing, and they know anyone going into the PoE 1 campaign is going to want to zoom zoom.

So they chose to keep the old for the zoom zoom (which, of course, means they need to rebalance 1 back to what it was like a few updates ago, for some defintion of a few - when zoom zoom was zoomier and easir to ontain).

If people want "hard" they can play in 2.
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
"
Janzi wrote:
Imo stop wasting money on POE 1, they should focus to make a better game with POE 2. They should not continue to do anything in POE 1 after POE 2 lanches, people don't understand what effort and complications it makes to support two games like this. I rather support the new game and buy everything again in POE 2, they are too kind to let people have everything they bought in POE 1 in POE 2...Imagine if everything you bought in D2, D3 you got in D4, that would never happen

Mhahhahahaah YOU NEVER SPENT MONEY ON POE.. HAHHAHA

SO MANY CRY BABY FROM DIABLO 4 coming here to say they disappointed about POE2... you are pathetic guys, you cant understand why a game with 100 dedicated lovely dev, are kicking asses at multi billions game industry with 9000 dev... MAHAHAHAHAHAH

lol only 3 packs
"
Palonso89 wrote:
"
Janzi wrote:
Imo stop wasting money on POE 1, they should focus to make a better game with POE 2. They should not continue to do anything in POE 1 after POE 2 lanches, people don't understand what effort and complications it makes to support two games like this. I rather support the new game and buy everything again in POE 2, they are too kind to let people have everything they bought in POE 1 in POE 2...Imagine if everything you bought in D2, D3 you got in D4, that would never happen

Said by someone with not a single supporter pack purchased, what a Chad xD

lol and you only have 2 - please do sit down

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info