ExileCon 2023 Announcements

Доброго времени суток. Странно у вас все получается с Twich Drops. Сначала я посмотрел час и на сайте твича показало, что крылья доступны. Затем после 8-10 часового просмотра стрима портал так и не открылся. Вроде бы это все бесплатные скины за просмотр, но в целом какой-то неприятный осадочек все же остался.
Make sure to play Ruthless Sanctum to get used to the gameplay style of PoE2 as that's what it will be in the end
poe 2 is literally ruthless, mode for 10 people...
"
v2irus wrote:
Make sure to play Ruthless Sanctum to get used to the gameplay style of PoE2 as that's what it will be in the end

Its worrying and my impression is, poe2 a job to play, slow and boring.

Its a huge red flag atm

marketing failed
I don't understand people who compare POE2 to Ruthless. I don't know if they are Blizzard crybabys or just brain damaged. The sequel looks amazing!! Much better than I expected. Exciting!
Everything I've seen and heard about PoE2 at Exilecon makes me not want to play it at all.

I dont know whether to be happpy or sad.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I can't wait for POE2 to come out so I can keep playing POE1 anyway !
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
not a smart move to kill poe 1 before knowing how poe 2 will actually be received... losing more and more faith in you GGG
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
That was a great show, thanks alot!

Do we know yet if Crucible mechanic will go core, officially?
I thaught I heared a GGG person talking about taking crucible mods in the game (named some minion stuff there), but different? So I guess it will not go core?
When will we learn what happens to existing items?
I'm afraid that GGG have assured about PoE1 constant support just to calm down its fan base, the ones who would rather stick with the old/legacy version of the game. But in reality I don't believe they will give so much love to PoE1 as for PoE2 because from business perspective it doesn't make any sense. They will slowly but surely transition all the PoE players to PoE2 to finally keep developing only one game which is easier and more profitable. Especially since all the microtransactions are shared between the games but they potentially have double work to do (but in reality less as PoE1 will have way smaller resources allocated). So even if PoE1 will receive some expansions after PoE2 launch those will be worse, less interesting so just to say: 'hey guys see, PoE2 is so much better, come and play it'. It doesn't make sense to keep two games, they will try to push as many players as they can to PoE2 and offset the ones unhappy and leaving PoE for good with new registered players. The idea of keeping PoE1 is just a PR move, not a real thing they plan to do in a long run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info