My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

hey sunprice, you should edit the text in your youtube videos at least saying that its a lvl 87 shadow vs lvl 79 ranger. its not that easy to see my level in those videos, and im glad you take so much pleasure in winning against me. you clearly think it's a huge achievement to kill someone 8 levels lower than you.

"
I did lost to him once ( 5-4 ) . But it 's because I got "Windows explorer has stopped working" . I was trying to turn on my Recorder to make some movie for you guys , but then it turned my computer to not responed , and I got Disconnected after that ( in pvp ) . Acttually , I was winning him 4-1 before I got disconnected . Later I didn't know what happened . I guess he killed me 4 times in a row when I got issued then took a screenshot , shame on him .

This is just disrespectful to lie like this.....the match came down to the last kill when we both were at 4-4 that was the best match of the 3 we had, and the only one where there were no corners to hide in. i do NOT afk kill people who are clearly are not there and anyone who has pvped with me can attest to that.....you even said gg to me???

on a side note, im glad AxeMarauder was added to the list, he has one of the best builds ive seen in pvp. he is VERY hard to kill
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 30, 2013, 11:40:00 AM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
hey sunprice, you should edit the text in your youtube videos at least saying that its a lvl 87 shadow vs lvl 79 ranger. its not that easy to see my level in those videos, and im glad you take so much pleasure in winning against me. you clearly think it's a huge achievement to kill someone 8 levels lower than you.

"
I did lost to him once ( 5-4 ) . But it 's because I got "Windows explorer has stopped working" . I was trying to turn on my Recorder to make some movie for you guys , but then it turned my computer to not responed , and I got Disconnected after that ( in pvp ) . Acttually , I was winning him 4-1 before I got disconnected . Later I didn't know what happened . I guess he killed me 4 times in a row when I got issued then took a screenshot , shame on him .

This is just disrespectful to lie like this.....the match came down to the last kill when we both were at 4-4 that was the best match of the 3 we had, and the only one where there were no corners to hide in. i do NOT afk kill people who are clearly are not there and anyone who has pvped with me can attest to that.....you even said gg to me???

on a side note, im glad AxeMarauder was added to the list, he has one of the best builds ive seen in pvp. he is VERY hard to kill

No comment ... I am tired of those white lies ...
Then could u plz explain why u could die so fast in the second vid ? No corner , lol
IGN : SunPrice
Last edited by GoKillTheStupidNoob on Apr 30, 2013, 12:04:26 PM
who attacked who every single round.....who spawned a temporal totem and skeles to camp his base every single round.....lets fight again ive got a great idea for your skeles. and i know you have a video of the first match we had, but since you have no honor you wont post the full story.

america gateway..... "ohhh nooo its to laggyyyy, im in a bad connection area right now ohhh myyy. poorr meee"

Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 30, 2013, 12:12:36 PM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:

"

every block build using kaoms is hard to kill...

axe and empyrean are the only pvpers ive seen who has a kaoms along block, however i see bigger potential with foehammer's build, with kaoms he will be more harder to kill and more versatile unlike the standard block life regen marauder builds
s
"
every block build using kaoms is hard to kill...

axe and empyrean are the only pvpers ive seen who has a kaoms along block, however i see bigger potential with foehammer's build, with kaoms he will be more harder to kill and more versatile unlike the standard block life regen marauder builds

yep koams is insane, i wish i had one my self. yeah i agree with you on foehammer, he can have potentially unlimited ES. its funny when i try cyclone on him i just end up killing my self from his tempest shield and he doesnt even get to his hp yet lol.

Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 30, 2013, 12:26:41 PM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
who attacked who every single round.....who spawned a temporal totem and skeles to camp his base every single round.....lets fight again ive got a great idea for your skeles. and i know you have a video of the first match we had, but since you have no honor you wont post the full story.

america gateway..... "ohhh nooo its to laggyyyy, im in a bad connection area right now ohhh myyy. poorr meee"

Go see the vids , 250 ping to 500+ ping but still win u , u are weak , no need to say :) , That was 2 AM in my timeone , sometimes it could get to 2000+ in those rush hours ... but no need to say , u got the noob build ever , that's why it takes u 1 month and a haf to lvl 77 to 79 and pvp still sucks . poor idiot

( I did come to American Gateway to fight him in those 2 vids , cause i even got more lag in Europe , and he refused to come to Singapore gatwy , lol )
Last edited by GoKillTheStupidNoob on Apr 30, 2013, 1:02:36 PM
HAHAHA when did i ever refuse to go to singapore... i assumed you are from singapore gateway and im from the america gateway so i was suggesting going to europe server for equal ping.......im trying to be reasonable here but your just acting like a child.

1 more match in ur gateway and im done with you.

"
oowarpigoo wrote:
HAHAHA when did i ever refuse to go to singapore... i assumed you are from singapore gateway and im from the america gateway so i was suggesting going to europe server for equal ping.......im trying to be reasonable here but your just acting like a child.

1 more match in ur gateway and im done with you.

Ok
lol , this xDominus guy even call summon skeleton is cheating ...
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
this tpic is getting old , let me renew :)

he used beartrap on me , but still lost to me 5-1 ... he did blame me because i used my molten shield ...

Does Molten shell is now being considered cheating ? lol

IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on May 7, 2013, 4:04:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info