Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Fixed a bug where quad mod rare mobs suck the fun out the the game, when?
your latest patch broke my game and I cant get on. says it can not connect to steam.
"
The Cycling Damage Reduction monster modifier now grants 80% reduced damage taken from elements other than the active one (previously 90% reduced).

Why is it still "reduced", but not "less"?
It will add to other reduced mods, so monster (w/o debuffs) will be immune to damage.
from 90% damage reduction to 80% if the mob has soul eater along with some other stupid combination or mod on top of the map mods this 10% nerf is barely something..

still havent changed or say anything else regarding the majority of the monsters and why the game went back to 3.19 state. (spoilers: it's because the side project event currently going)
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"

The Cycling Damage Reduction monster modifier now grants 80% reduced damage taken from elements other than the active one (previously 90% reduced).

At least is something! i take it
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝

The problem with this mod is the lack on interaction, decision making, and binary nature of it.

It will not feel quite as bad now but the fact remains you just run across a mob with no mechanical difference or interesting gameplay, it just doesn't die and then it does.

If you want to make challenging encounters that matter to player, that have large life pools with different and unique abilities . . .those are called boss fights.
Ever going to fix not being able to drink from divination distillate on full life it's not the case for regular life flasks?
HELLO!!! WHAT A PATCH, HE DOES NOTHING IN HARVEST!!!! BOSSES ARE STILL AFK AND SPAM WITH MONSTERS, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO KILL THE BOSS (BECAUSE WE ARE VULNERABLE IN GENERAL) AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PRESS ANOTHER HARVEST, IT IS NECESSARY TO CLOSE THE MAP AND MAKE A NEW TRAY IF YOU RUN REMEMBER ON THE HARVEST!!!!!!! I RUN LITERALLY 10 CARDS AND 3 TIMES I HAD TO CLOSE THE MAP BECAUSE OF THE BOSS WHICH CANNOT BE KILLED AND OTHER PLANTS CANNOT BE PRESSED HELLO

I remind you in case you have fish memory for all this time (4 years in a row)
Any eta on console patch? We are still in hotfix 1 from April 2 :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info