Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Fresh new day, looking at the news, looks like GGG once again abandoned the league, very early honestly, not even 2 weeks into it.

Despite all the issues adressed they dont even mark them as "aware of".

Thats why no one should keep purchasing anything from them until they show us some respect. Once they earn first week money, they stop working.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Lake of Crulandra

League mechanic is not fun, you literally don't have to fight any monsters in the league mechanic map.

The rest of the game is in a good state

You could just add a loot explosion on crucible completion and most people would stop crying.
Why does it take so long now to level up towards the next point in the crucible tree?

I literally out level the use of rares the way it is now by the time the tree can be completed. It's plain dumb.
"
xssarinx wrote:
Why does it take so long now to level up towards the next point in the crucible tree?

I literally out level the use of rares the way it is now by the time the tree can be completed. It's plain dumb.

It seems that the person that is ultimately responsible for making the decision to approve things like this doesn't actually play the game.
This has been going on league after league after league.
Make a kick-ass cinematic trailer getting everyone all hyped up, then when we play it we realize that it's complete garbage, overtuned and buggy as hell. Then 2 weeks of hotfixes while not addressing the elephant in the room until mid-league if at all.
I still can not take part in crucible in a realistic matter.
I made a second char, Berserker, tanky.
Even this char gets 3 out of 4 maps instagibbed by crucible on T1 maps.

Mobs with new mods still have either 95% all res or 5x normal hp and do damage on T1 maps that they would normally do on t10+

This has to change...

TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Man, the Crucible Forge encounter stuff is boring and annoyingly overtuned (as usual).

Fucking deathtrap with almost no reward. Typical GGG style. I gave it a fair try the since launch but I have to conclude this is one of the worst implementations of a system I have seen for a while...

Just running past all the mobs in crucible is by far the best choice.. And you just need to be lucky that at the end there are not 2 unique lightning mobs there who NEVER EVER MOVE, and just place f***ing 500 totems everywhere.
I would like to see in updates a line: "We repaired the servers - NO MORE CRASHES during HIGHLY VALUABLE encounters like feared! You will no longer lose your 3 DIVINE runs because of OUR servers!"
Last edited by TotalSl3yer on Apr 18, 2023, 1:05:43 PM
You now what you should do? Fixing your damn servers
"What we're working on" When?
well the forge of the titans could use some currency drops, pretty much only drop some 1 alchemy weapon cards and its not enough
just add some currency mods in the primaeval remnants
is like they just want players to suffer... all the primordial remnant mods are uber hard and they drop nothing
Players cannot gain Flask Charges
Monsters are Unaffected by Curses
-25% maximum Player Resistances
Players cannot Block Attack Damage
Players cannot Block Spell Damage
Players cannot Suppress Spell Damage
Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield
+75% Monster Elemental Resistances
Monsters have +10% to all maximum Elemental Resistances
Monsters gain 150% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
Players are targeted by a Meteor when they use a Flask

the rest of the game is dropping plenty i got a lot of money in 11 days