Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

bump
Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Apr 16, 2023, 11:11:25 PM
i got banned 256 hours for saying cringe r***** league and thats the most fun i had this league

its funny cuz some players called me R word and didnt get banned
"We kill the item drops, we kill the game, in days..."
-CW 2020

:O
"
The Caster Passive Skill Mastery which provides a chance to open nearby Chests when you Cast a Spell no longer opens Curio Displays in Heist.

.....but still opens the Reward Room and Small chests?

Does TvTropes.com have an entry for "tone deaf" and does it have a page quote yet?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Is the kirac's vault tracks still on the list to be fixed? Are we maybe able to get a list of what is planned to be worked on and have it crossed out as it's done like previously? I managed to get all but the last chest to actually work for me but none of my friends or I were able to get the Breachstone reward from the track in our private league
Dont mind me, just checking if issues adressed on league start were fixed, its been more than one week.

Judging at the continuous MTX spam posts, thats a no, still not playing i guess. Priorities.

"
shacopewdz wrote:
i got banned 256 hours for saying cringe r***** league and thats the most fun i had this league

its funny cuz some players called me R word and didnt get banned

The classic censored starter pack.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
There will be no more updates and/or fixing?

- The monsters in the crucible map are real jerks, they stomp one shot my Jugg while doing core contents is a walk in the park.

- Personally, these crucible trees are not worth the time spent and aren't exciting, always the same nodes, the fusions make the nodes worst than before.

- Every weapon should be sellable for a stone with crucible exp (if GGG doesnt want them flooding market and some of the elite players spams them, just make it account bound, like relics in Sanctum);

- What's the point to fight a unique monster spawned in the crucible altar? They drop nothing, if they took much time to be killed with a zero reward, it's just a random tough mob, not a unique;

- The love for elemental nodes in crucible tree, the first node then shoosh, I don't get why, kinda hard to be a physical build;

- I understand the term "tree", but theres some layouts and nodes that doesnt make any sense, completely random, theres weapons that looks more like a tangled line than a tree.

Edit: typo
Last edited by PerfectBlueX on Apr 15, 2023, 12:49:07 PM
cool
Is more coming?

You guys have been silent on the state of things over a week now.
I understand that it launched easter weekend (your decision) and there are other more important things going on, but at least have the respect to tell us you juat don't have the time or labor to fix rhis league and have exilecon, PoE 2 and PoE mobile ready in time.
Like people would be pissed but I think most of us just want some communication.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info