Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Feels boring this league . No fun to start with now chars since my last league starter all nerfed
fix nimis kb
I would be nice if you would get cruicible experience for the weapon selected+your offhand or something
Any word on when you guys are gonna make the league mechenic worth doing?
Have you guys already given up on this league?

This does not fair well for POE2
i mean Ruthles +
I've had a Blight portal spawn on top of the Crucible statue thing, which made it impossible to attack the mobs (and they didn't move) and so I was unable to complete the Blight encounter. I've also had a Harbinger Boss spawn on top of the Crucible statue in a map which made it stuck and unable to spawn mobs.

If you can't fix these bugs, can you add an option to disable the Crucible league mechanic at least?
Last edited by Treekodar on Apr 16, 2023, 6:45:09 AM
No more updates? the loot from the crucible does not exist...
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Any word on Nimis KB interaction being changed depsite RAQ saying it would remain the same?
bad at the game
The player who plays with the Energy Blade is disabled because he does not have a talent tree
I'm surprised they would waste resources for more pointless league stuff. It's nothing but more bloat to an already bloated and outdated game.

Just dedicate everything to PoE2.
"
cownotme wrote:
I'm surprised they would waste resources for more pointless league stuff. It's nothing but more bloat to an already bloated and outdated game.

Just dedicate everything to PoE2.

POE2 is just gonna be more of this with a longer worse storyline.
the only thing we will get in POE2 that is going to be good will be the new ascendancies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info