Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

This is the worst league I've ever played in, words can't tell you how disappointed I am, I love this game, but watching what's going on in it just hurts. Broke the record for players, too bad these newbies got in the most unfriendly league in the history of PoE, no rewards and experience for hard tests, only a measly 5-9 chaos damage and 7% reduction in health and much, I'm not talking about the melee builds which are 2 league in a row imposed tolerant style of play, while all kinds of totems or summoners farm everything, already call the game the Path of Summons. I suggest that everyone get out so that the online rolls to 0 for such a league, otherwise they will continue to shit in our mouths
Last edited by pozhiloydembel on Apr 13, 2023, 12:42:54 PM
"
  • Added an indicator to the Crucible Forge user interface which displays the relative difficulty for the amount of channelling you have done, and how close you are to fully-channelling the encounter.

I appreciate this change.

I don't understand how the UI shipped in its original state, however. The pertinence of the missing information was blatantly obvious, and this league launched a month late with comparatively little new content included. You had more time, you added less content, and the update was less polished... I assume PoE 2 has had the lion's share of recent development attention, because Patch 3.21 did not release in the state it should have. It's doubly disappointing because Crucible League was built on top of some genuinely cool ideas - it just launched in a very rough state.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I'm pulling the plug on this half-baked league and my most miserable core game experience since 3.15. I'm really disappointed :(
Last edited by SpectralLynx on Apr 14, 2023, 3:09:48 AM
GGG thanks for the latest updates!
Thanks for the patch, definitely some good stuff there.

Unfortunately I didn't read anything about further nerfs to the damage and health from those Furnace Crucible Rare/Unique mobs.

that whole encounter is still insanely overtuned. You can hardly move around to avoid anything. You get absolutely dunked on by multiple extremely strong and extremely tanky uniques. Even the enormous amount of Rare mobs are extremely strong and tanky.. it is literally a death trap.

so TLDR:
I would like to see some changes where you have more space to move around in the furnace geode thing and actually able to avoid some stuff that is coming towards you, and please further balance out the insane damage and tankyness from the rare and unique crucible mobs in the furnace.
Last edited by marfjuhhh on Apr 13, 2023, 2:11:44 PM
"
Fixed a bug where Vaal Domination was not taking rarity into account when choosing which Sentinel to Ascend.

This just broke the skill. Whne you got 3 vaal sentinels up, 2 magic 1 rare. And then use 3x vaal domintation to extend their duration, the 1 rare sentinel consumes all 3 vaal domiantion uses and the 2 magic ones get none aka run out and disapear. You are then left with vaal domination on cd and only 1 sentinel (the rare one).

This was working fine before the patch, but now is bugged.

Please revert this chnage or fix the issue.
return nimis kb to normal 3.20
'hahahaha we've seen like everyone on hardcore die to our typically overtuned-on-launch bullcrap. let's finish the league :^))))'
ever since the update this morning, my ping has been spiking to 400 ms from 40 ms every minute or so, no other game does this, and only appeared after game update. Anyone else having this issue?
So how do we know which crucible nodes was deleted?? I'm trying to get the minus crit and the plus global crit multi, was this removed too? Will i waste my time trying to get one when it's gone?

Info please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info