Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Same here... Can't log in... It just loading screen and nothing happens for minutes.
Seems like servers just crashed not long ago.

My progress was rolled back right after completing the story Exarch fight.

Please return the Voidstone and Favoured Map slot to my account.
Last edited by vain_c on Apr 13, 2023, 8:43:09 AM
Hahaha everytime they patch something, they screw up the game even more, issues adressed by players still ignored, hahahahah

Everyone complaining everywhere, 0 fixes within 6 days of league.
Diablo IV hypers
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Apr 13, 2023, 8:46:24 AM
Chris Wilson just wants this game to die.
I see some updates from visual standpoint for the crucible activation, but I don't think I can get pass the act of holding button and standing still in a map.

Tech to pause the game exists - Ultimatum had it.

Sliders exist in the game - Tujen has it

Holding button causes me damage both mentally and physically so this is something from UI stand point ... I just can't.

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Good to see it's being worked on, but these changes do absolutely nothing. We're still skipping these terribly designed crucibles.

Shame. Really feels like no one on the dev team understands why they are a waste of time and feel so bad.

Mobile games have better trading...
"
Fixed an instance crash.

Thanks. Fix them more though. Still happens.
"
"
xPiranha wrote:
why allow shields but not quivers should have let us crucible more stuff.

Bows have 2 Hand Mods, shields have 1 hand mods.
If quivers would have also mods bow chars had mods for 3 hands which would e.g. allow for +3 bow gems etc. would break the system.
If quivers would get mods too, all values would be halved on both items and you'd have a harder time to get what you want.
fair enough.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
RobbidyRob wrote:
BLEED EXPLOSIONS FROM GLADIATOR STILL DELETE LEGIONS WHILE IN STASIS MAKING THE MECHANIC UNUSABLE

Can confirm this using Asenath's Gentle Touch explosing have some bug interaction with legion deleting monster before they break free not sure if occultist profane bloom also have the same issue.

Edit: Either the explosion's or bleed but iam converting the damage to poison but it still happen with Exsanguinate.
Last edited by Ramymn on Apr 13, 2023, 11:51:56 AM
"Disabled most of the lower-tier Crucible Passives that have downsides on the initial skill from rolling"

my sceptre has first node "adds 3 to 9 to cold damage" cannot chill

FIRST NODE
you didnt fix ****, these are placebo patch notes,game is dying, at max charge you didnt change ANYTHING, they are now 900% atleast, more powerfull than not-full charge (due to nerfs of pre-full charge)

this is so trash, who thinks these? someone needs to be fired, we demand justice.

also if you think i will literally MELT an AEGIS of 2-3 divs to combine the tree to MAYBE get a single BETTER node than the s****y ones it has, you are crazy, why cant we remove CRUCIBLE TREE FROM UNIQUE ITEMS like we can on non-uniques
the whole point of the league is doing that on weapons/shields and we cant even do it
we all must play with rares? thanks. uninstall.

EDIT:typo
Last edited by shacopewdz on Apr 13, 2023, 12:35:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info