Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Apr 13, 2023, 2:37:30 AM
Nothing about drops? We've been waiting for improvements for 1 week and this is what we got? :D In short, you say don't play the league and spend all your time on the "intended" 3x2 divine flip.
"
TizeNO wrote:

Worst league mechanic by far even Kalandra was better which was zero new content. It all went down after Scourge league. Archnemesis league mechanic where you had so much customization on a rewards and monsters was the last interesting and fun one.

They had extra month but i don't know where they spend it because this mechanic is a total joke in every way possible.

Not gonna bother with it any more, they don't even wanna fix obvious failures with splitting mechanic or implement buttons on charging Crucible. I never ever quit any league even close so soon as this. I love Poe but this league is just a waste of time :)

+1
"
Till now, they didn't realize it's a rediculous mechanism that your enemies are far more powerful than uber bosses, but your loot is less than a white enemy in act 1.

And they just lest 6d duplication exist and break the economic system.

Now the only purpose of this league is to mirror one perfect bow and quit.

Im say the same for my friends in discord today , im go farm hard 7-10 days, mirror the best bow possible and quit XD.
This doesnt really change that much..

I was super stoked for this league mechanic.
but it pretty much fell flat on all aspects..

1. it takes way to long to channel , most of my buffs and totems are gone by the time im done channeling..

2. "identifying" trees is obnoxious and its not even garrantueed you can do one per map.

3. I spent over 50 maps finding trees and leveling them up to the point where I felt excited to combine them only to lose all 5 mods i had allocated...

4. the mobs doesnt drop any loot.. whats that about? the hardest mobs the game has ever seen cant drop loot? if the intention is that the loot is inside the geodes doesnt change the fact that it doesnt feel rewarding fighting the monsters to get a geode every 10 map.

5. im still enjoying the game but im staying clear of the league mechanic, ill just buy my bases with a passable tree, if something doesnt change.
this really was the thing i was most stoked about, finding and combining items to create cool bases, but its just to obnoxious, and the flow of the mechanic doesnt fit into the overall feel of the game.

stay safe all!

/pTk
soul mantle still not fixed??
"
SloppyJoker wrote:

This whole thing just leaves me with a few simple questions;

Who on earth is testing your league mechanics BEFORE launch? Who is doing the quality control, failing miserably?

Who are the GGG employees thinking that any of this was totally fine and ready for league launch?

How out of touch do some of the developers have to be to let all this go through without being able to see that it's a completely tedious, overtuned, unbalanced and unfinished league mechanic? Basically everything about it except for the idea itself is terribly executed.

Even without testing, any GGG dev who has played the game atleast once in their lifetime should've been able to tell that nothing about it was good or ready.

Why can't we click on the shrines when WE want to bring the UI up? Why does the game force a UI in our faces just because we're getting close to it? Why do we have to carry weapons around or constantly swap the 2nd weapon slots which have always been used for gem levelling? Why can't we simply access the stash as been the case in many previous leagues with mechanics requiring to place gear somewhere in the UI? And those are just a few points. There's so much more one could say, it's bonkers.

Who is working on all this? Your interns? I really don't get it. What did you use the extra month for? This league has the least amount of content I've seen in years, yet it took more time and on top of that feels like it's barely made it to alpha state????

It's just frustrating and disappointing to see.

This right here. Honestly you guys get paid an insane amount off of the player base and yet this is this sort of stuff you release? This is worthy of a Primary school 1 week project for the class. Most of us players are Adults, you seem to still live in this childish realm at GGG and do not simply understand that this is just poor effort, People that a hardcore PoE players set time up to be able to grind hard on this game at league start. You basically just slap them all in the face.

Maybe instead of bringing just this you could have recycled Ultimatum within Crucible. Intertwine them so Ultimatum had more of a purpose rather than a candy shitting machine. These 2 mechanics could have worked so good together yet you give us all a 1 week school kids project.

Don't worry I know my opinion don't mean anything to you guys that run this game. Either way your doing a good job at not doing a good job.

Also just to had not saying to take out the candy shitting part of it, atleast we would have decent loot back for the solo player/all players.
Last edited by InfiniteDuriel on Apr 13, 2023, 3:20:59 AM
Thanks for the juggernaut fix !
No loot league? Or do I need to run 100 cards for 1 divine orb?
Does new patch will solve crashes to desktop with no errors?

Had like 10 yesterday, just running maps and crash to desktop. I did monitor my pc when it happen (2-3s freeze and hard crash to desktop) - everything was fine, no hight temps or ram usage. I did try check game files on steam, didn't help.

Anyone got similar problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info