Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

I got realy bad perforance issues this morning (since last patch?)
Never had any tbh. Now delirium is unplayable. Mobs spawning freezes my screen.
not much, as expected
do u think its normal to have that many bug fixes after you playtested the league for so long?
"
This patch disables lower-tier Crucible Passives that have downsides from rolling, and contains updates to the Crucible Forge user interface, as well as a number of other improvements and bug fixes.

Crucible Changes

- Added an indicator to the Crucible Forge user interface which displays the relative difficulty for the amount of channelling you have done, and how close you are to fully-channelling the encounter.

- Disabled most of the lower-tier Crucible Passives that have downsides on the initial skill from rolling. Initial skills with downsides are far less common and can generally only roll in the endgame. When an initial skill does come with a downside, the upside should outweigh the downside.

- The Crucible Passive that granted Weapon Elemental Damage and cannot Inflict Elemental Ailments can no longer roll.

- Unique Items obtained by selling an item with a Crucible Passive Tree now come with their own Crucible Passive Tree, with the first skill allocated.
Updated the explode visuals for the Crucible Passive Tree skill that causes Totems to Explode on Death to be more appropriate.

This whole thing just leaves me with a few simple questions;

Who on earth is testing your league mechanics BEFORE launch? Who is doing the quality control, failing miserably?

Who are the GGG employees thinking that any of this was totally fine and ready for league launch?

How out of touch do some of the developers have to be to let all this go through without being able to see that it's a completely tedious, overtuned, unbalanced and unfinished league mechanic? Basically everything about it except for the idea itself is terribly executed.

Even without testing, any GGG dev who has played the game atleast once in their lifetime should've been able to tell that nothing about it was good or ready.

Why can't we click on the shrines when WE want to bring the UI up? Why does the game force a UI in our faces just because we're getting close to it? Why do we have to carry weapons around or constantly swap the 2nd weapon slots which have always been used for gem levelling? Why can't we simply access the stash as been the case in many previous leagues with mechanics requiring to place gear somewhere in the UI? And those are just a few points. There's so much more one could say, it's bonkers.

Who is working on all this? Your interns? I really don't get it. What did you use the extra month for? This league has the least amount of content I've seen in years, yet it took more time and on top of that feels like it's barely made it to alpha state????

It's just frustrating and disappointing to see.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Apr 13, 2023, 1:51:00 AM
Did you guys fix the bug where you forgot to balance the fking damage of regular white mobs? Cause T1 map mobs be doing more damage than Ubers atm.
can you fix nimis ring bug with kinetic blast?
are you reading me ggg????
full channeling should give WAY more than 100kish xp. it's about 20 maps to go from t4-t5 on a weapon in a t16 rare rolled map. all of it at any level of channeling should give more xp in general. these things should be QUICK to level up considering that it's the ONLY thing the league gives. there is NOTHING else besides the weapon. 20 maps for 1 tier is egregious. i'm going to have to invest a non negligible amount of time to do 20 crucible encounters that don't drop loot for a singular tier. it feels absolutely terrible. i don't know how else to say this without being disrespectful and having my feedback disregarded but jesus christ lol.

ALSO i killed a t15 corrupted rare map crucible boss and it didn't give me any significant amount of xp and it didn't drop anything except a rare sinners tricone... would be nice that if you're going to put those encounters into the game that they be worth it
Till now, they didn't realize it's a rediculous mechanism that your enemies are far more powerful than uber bosses, but your loot is less than a white enemy in act 1.

And they just lest 6d duplication exist and break the economic system.

Now the only purpose of this league is to mirror one perfect bow and quit.
Just started on console tonight and the crucible mobs are unbelievable even if you upgrade an item.slowly over several alters once full to unlock.the first node the monsters that spawn are unkillable and 1 shot you before you even see what happens there is literally no point in doing the crucible in campaign at this point also 30 wands later and not a single crucible point unlocked has been spell related and most have 2 to 3 nodes that have horrible downsides to go along with 100% attack focused nodes. . .who play tested this? Cause it feels like it was nobody or a dev that could just spawn a God character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info