Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

honestly ggg it's 3.21 why you guys never learn?

more LOOT = more FUN = more money spending.
You need to investigate the issue that the leauge mechanic is terrible (being polite). An extra month of development & this is what we get?

Clunky, slow & unrewarding.

I'll play today & interact with it, but major changes are needed. So many things, I'm worried that its unfixable, in a short amount of time. Maybe I could log back in in a few days but that rarely works.

I'm logging in, hopefully someones considering HUGE changes already.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the plus side I have'nt brought my supporter pack yet, the car needs washing & the house needs painting, so I can do that instead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMOVE THE KIRAC PASS BUTTON from our screens. Who thought that leaving this in our faces, once we've decided we dont want it, was a good idea?

Just logged in to check, it's still there... Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :)

Last edited by Rafe13 on Apr 9, 2023, 2:46:00 AM
"We are investigating an issue where rewards from the free track of Kirac's Vault Pass are not being awarded correctly in SSF leagues. This has been resolved. Affected characters should now enter a new instance of the Karui Shores and they will be able to claim their rewards there."

Sure hasn't...the polished scarabs reward chest is not in the vault at all. Ive relogged but I cannot see it. I can see the paid chest which is ironic :)

Please let me get this notification off my fking screen
I really, really like that GGG are making it clear that they don't want my money these past few leagues. Makes for better spending habits.
Migrating from a private league to crucible resets your battle pass, allowing you to double your rewards.

I have a feeling this is not intended lol
This league is literally a worse scourge league. Way less loot, massive sponge mobs that are tankier than uber bosses.

I'm sure everyone already noticed the lack of rewards on a "high risk/high reward" mechanic/league and yet there's 0 rewards after you finish the encounter just fill a bar mechanic every who knows how many maps and if you dont get any useful such as "sells for X currency" the item is bad and you basically start over with a new item on a new map.

And I endured legion pre nerfed mobs, pre nerfed expedition league mobs but this league and the mechanic is the pinnacle of everything that is wrong with arpgs.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
fix kinetic blast bug with nimis please
20k latency spikes for the entire day. I can only play 10-20 minutes before the ping just turbo climbs from 20 to 20k, and then I get booted. Yesterday I had no problems, so I'm not sure what's going on over there. Reinstalled, tried every server, and I have no latency issues in any other game or streaming. Fix it.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
"
Rafe13 wrote:
REMOVE THE KIRAC PASS BUTTON from our screens. Who thought that leaving this in our faces, once we've decided we dont want it, was a good idea?

Just logged in to check, it's still there... Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :)

Click the button and click "travel to Kirac's Vault" on the pass page.
Walk forward until the vault(s) open of which you got your free reward. Open those chests. If you didn't purchase the pass, you won't be able to open the chest for the paid reward, but the button disappears anyway, as you claimed your free reward.

I was VERY annoyed by this button as well and thought it'd never go away.
~
If Crucible doesn't go core, I'll personally come to NZ and spank your butt GGG !!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info