Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
Greywilde wrote:
Hello !

League is unplayable for me, due to many lag spikes.
I'm used to league start rough beginnings, DCs. But I'm still having huge spikes this morning, occurring all the time.

I've noticed that issues with servers were solved (Milan / Frankfurt).
Are all servers fine ? No one else is experiencing issues with the game ?

Thank you,

I've set the game to have variable graphics. I've had no lag issues. But game is very pixelated.
GO !
Utula spawned outside the overseer's tower. He is down where the ladder is, for some reason, so no weapon vendor in A5.
3rd lab crashed 2 times. Says "Failed to select PF buffer". When I click on a chest, after final Izaro.
"
Utula spawned outside the overseer's tower. He is down where the ladder is, for some reason, so no weapon vendor in A5.
its just the quest, its absolutely normal
Ninja removed stance swap adrenaline, nice
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
I am starting to believe GGG turns up new mechanic mobs to 11 until they are satisfied with the amount of pain the average player endures while checking out the new league mechanic. Turn down for what, you ask?

I want to get rid of the kirac's vault scroll thing!
How can I get rid of this besides buying it? I already spent 100 bucks this league, you want me to spent more just to not get annoyed?
I've completed 6 challenges but have not been awarded the boots.
Hey. I have many crashes at geforce now after crucible patch. Practicaly not playable. Does some1 know some fixes? or we just need to wait...?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info