Crucible Challenge Rewards

First time actually worth doing challenges. Well done on these.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
If I complete all 40 Crucible Challenge and 8 Ruthless Crucible Challenge, do I get 2 Chaosborn Armour Sets?
"
Dawndove wrote:
"
"
Nevzat wrote:
Why are people getting so angry? They are literally given free cosmetics just for playing a FREE game and people are getting mad?

Be grateful for what you are given guys, they are providing an amazing game for you to play for free. This is just a nice little bonus and challenge for you to participate if you want to for collector purposes.

The entitlement of some people is shocking.

You're actually absolutely delusional if you think this game is "free".

looks like your the delusional one here

Giving out an Armor set is very polarizing.

Some players already have 50+ sets. Players tend to appraise armor sets on how well they mix and match. If the player doesn't like the armor set then the Challenges hold no meaning.

Previous Challenges you get a weapon effect, footprints and the rarest of them all helm attachments or weapon skins. These can appeal to a wider audience because each has it's own potential.

Armor and Back attachments are by far the most saturated MTX types so yea, a lot of players are going to look at this and go "Well, I'm never gunna wear that" and dismiss Challenges entirely.

Doing so means the league has to incredibly good or there's little reason to play past 2 weeks.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Oh my gosh, its looks so cool. Cant wait to hit 40 challenge in this league
Disappointing (pan intended).
The armor is neat, but can the design team make a few of these challenge rewards for not only male but also female body types? Surely we're a healthy demographic as well. Would love to see some nonfull plate armor for casters & rangers.
The worst rewards ever
Does it react only to chaos orbs?

What about other currency?
The fact that you put loot on Uber bosses ruined the game for me. Ever since 3.18 i have been playing less and less poe and this is one of the major reasons why. The requirements are way to step and at the start they had only cosmetic rewards. I play ssf, but i hate trade so that is not an option. I liked farming items but with ubers it is no longer reasonable.

I also hate that you can't disable the Kiracs vault pass button on the atlas, every time i want to change a passive i feel like i am getting manipulated to buy it.

New league and patch looks great, but i am sad that i no longer enjoy this game.
Last edited by JinLee1337 on Apr 5, 2023, 9:00:32 PM
"
Xzorn wrote:
Giving out an Armor set is very polarizing.

Some players already have 50+ sets. Players tend to appraise armor sets on how well they mix and match. If the player doesn't like the armor set then the Challenges hold no meaning.

Previous Challenges you get a weapon effect, footprints and the rarest of them all helm attachments or weapon skins. These can appeal to a wider audience because each has it's own potential.

Armor and Back attachments are by far the most saturated MTX types so yea, a lot of players are going to look at this and go "Well, I'm never gunna wear that" and dismiss Challenges entirely.

Doing so means the league has to incredibly good or there's little reason to play past 2 weeks.

Lol I remember non-stop collective whining not long ago that GGG doesn't give armour sets as challenge rewards.

Now people whine that it IS armour set.

Geez...
Last edited by Beglets on Apr 5, 2023, 8:59:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info