Crucible Challenge Rewards

Nice.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!
THIS IS SOOOO SIIIIIIIIICK !!!!11
first time I have ever felt the need to go for all my challenges
normally I just see what I get done without even looking at them I think its kinda fun
but I really want this, good job
POG!!
Very nice 🥳
"
Nevzat wrote:
Why are people getting so angry? They are literally given free cosmetics just for playing a FREE game and people are getting mad?

Be grateful for what you are given guys, they are providing an amazing game for you to play for free. This is just a nice little bonus and challenge for you to participate if you want to for collector purposes.

The entitlement of some people is shocking.

You're actually absolutely delusional if you think this game is "free".
I was trying to look really hard but is there a visual difference between the two totem poles?

Edit: figured the difference between the two.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Last edited by Jerle on Apr 6, 2023, 7:42:04 AM
decent..
The last 2 leagues I went 38/38 as the challenge rewards are just so awesome now. This change out of any other change has kept me playing POE longer and longer each league.

Keep up the awesome work GGG love this new MTX rewards <3
is this what rewards look like now? I had 2-3years break and we used to have wings... wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info