Crucible Challenge Rewards

Awesome! The set looks great and I appreciate you adding the fifth tier to opt-in to the voice lines =)

Getting both challenges and the nerfed movementspeed skill lets me league start Ruthless this time, really looking forward to it.

THANKS GGG <3
"
Ruthless just a pet project right? A pet project that has the only race rewards and also you can obtain the same crucible challenge rewards by doing just 8 challenges...

well you did only 2 challenges. 8 ruthless challenges would be harder than 40 normal. They are different
What about Tier 6, Tier 7 and Tier 8?

For those who will complete BOTH normal 40/40 and ruthless 8/8.

Next league I guess...
"
Ruthless just a pet project right? A pet project that has the only race rewards and also you can obtain the same crucible challenge rewards by doing just 8 challenges...

I wouldn't count on it. You could see how conspiring Ziz and Chris were in that video. Chris vaguely mentions it and Ziz just happens, JUST SO HAPPENS, to be interested.

Wow what a crazy turn of events!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Thank you , cant wait to see how does it look on my Duelist and the rest of the MTX that i have. Once again 38 it is !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Exciting, looks brilliant. Another league where I will 100% get 38 challenges.
""SIDE PROJECT"" btw
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Yikes
"
divinity wrote:
"

well you did only 2 challenges. 8 ruthless challenges would be harder than 40 normal. They are different

I did 2 challenges because Sanctum league mechanic made certain builds obsolete in that content. You and I also have no idea if 8 ruthless will be harder than 40 because they haven't revealed the challenges like they used to...
hope there's no RNG chall. That kind of chall is a mess. I quit last league with 39 challs because of that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info