New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Crucible

"
"
"
kankadir94 wrote:
Prismatic supports actually looks interesting for caster levelers.
For momentum support if I use skill 2 times and move I get %30ms right ? I dont have to get full stack to get the buff?

Learn to read. It says after 5 stacks momentum you get swiftness. It doesnt say you get swiftness after 2 hits. Maybe it does but its not written there so i doubt it so you have to do 5 hits to get the movespeed buff 75% for 2sec.

boy, learn to read yourself, you need not maximum momentum charges to gain momentum

He's talking about swiftness, not momentum. You need 5 full stacks of momentum to get swiftness (the movespeed buff). If you move while gaining those 5 full stacks you lose all of them. So yes, you need to stand still and get your five stacks before charging forward.
IGN: FlyByFlicker
where are you seeing the cd being reduced by levels? I want to believe!!
"
incobalt wrote:
"
noctemdracone wrote:

4. Prismatic Burst has a .8s cooldown and says that it triggers on hit, not skill use. So, if Vaal Rain of Arrows lasts longer than Prismatic Burst's cooldown (which appears reduced by gem levels), then the next hit it does should trigger Prismatic Burst again (at which it chooses an element as normal).

where are you seeing the CD going down with the levels? I want to believe!
Last edited by Rokuta on Apr 5, 2023, 3:11:13 PM
"
Sourgin wrote:
All changes to melee are fine, I don't see a need to improve somethin that only the 10% uses.

Lmao
"
Ezces2Ezces wrote:
"
Esubane wrote:
"
Migulsson wrote:
Question about Vaal Arctic Armour.

About the part 'you count as frozen':
How does it interact with helmet craft "Reduced effect of Freeze on you"?
(Or with other 'reduced effect of ailments on you')
Can I still move while it is active?

Freeze is an ailment that reduces action speed to zero.

If you have something like Trickster ascendancy "your action speed cannot be modified below 108% of the base" then you can be frozen without any ill effect of this.

As far as I'm aware, Trickster and Jugg are the only two ascendancies that can use this without the downsides.

I thought more like Hierophant Ascendancy, as it has "Non-Damaging Ailments have 50% reduced Effect on you while you have Arcane Surge" From "Illuminated Devotion".
This would also include the effect of Freeze.

So in that case, would that make me able to move at 50% speed, or not at all?
lets gooooo!
Disappointing as usual.

Maybe there's a 10% chance I'll play this league.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)

Learn to read. It says after 5 stacks momentum you get swiftness. It doesnt say you get swiftness after 2 hits. Maybe it does but its not written there so i doubt it so you have to do 5 hits to get the movespeed buff 75% for 2sec.[/quote]

boy, learn to read yourself, you need not maximum momentum charges to gain momentum[/quote]

He's talking about swiftness, not momentum. You need 5 full stacks of momentum to get swiftness (the movespeed buff). If you move while gaining those 5 full stacks you lose all of them. So yes, you need to stand still and get your five stacks before charging forward. [/quote]

O you are right lol
Science of Life
new Arcane Surge support increases damage by 25% is a typo right? it just gives cast speed and mana regen now, correct?
I like the changes, and I think the change to molten shell is fair and welcome, it will be nice to use defensive options other than just molten shell all the time. Good job and looking forward to new league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info