New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Crucible

"
Will having equal stats proc 2 to 3 prismatic burst at the time?

I doubt it, it says explicitly 1 element.
"
Drimli wrote:
"
robert2003 wrote:
First time im impressed in a long time, thank you for finally adding/changing the meta guys wp

I hope this is sarcasm :P

Becuase? what do you not like here?
The skills were buffed, theres pretty much no nerfs other than early leveling acts 1-2, pathfinder and miners were changed, vaal skills have big numbers, and the mods were leaked and they are juicy, so theres no way you complain about this
No comment on ancestral call that now cannot support vaal skill?
I'm a noob to POE but, isnt that like a real pain to melee build?
Any comment?
Last edited by Beck78 on Apr 5, 2023, 12:31:47 PM
Manaforged Arrows looks great.

Bow league for real this time?

I was tempted to skip but now I think I'll give it a try with some combo of galvanic arrow and some other bow attack(s), maybe lightning strike.

The changes on melee splash gave me a good laugh.
With current GGG gameplay sight Momentum can be skill when you stunned for 2 seconds so this version still not so bad, at least you can attack to proc it
"
Esubane wrote:
"
Migulsson wrote:
Question about Vaal Arctic Armour.

About the part 'you count as frozen':
How does it interact with helmet craft "Reduced effect of Freeze on you"?
(Or with other 'reduced effect of ailments on you')
Can I still move while it is active?

Freeze is an ailment that reduces action speed to zero.

If you have something like Trickster ascendancy "your action speed cannot be modified below 108% of the base" then you can be frozen without any ill effect of this.

Since it says "you count as frozen" instead of "you are frozen", I'd assume it means that you aren't really frozen and do not suffer from it in any way.

But it lasts 3 hits, so maybe 0.2s or less in real combat. Laughably bad.
"
Oogablast wrote:
Will Manaforged Arrow trigger on the 3rd or 4th attack with a bow attack skill? I'm assuming that the mana cost referenced is the listed cost in the tooltip

Should be every 3 attacks. 100% mana cost is the normal cost of the skill (1st attack) 200% 2nd and 300% 3rd.
"
"
kankadir94 wrote:
Prismatic supports actually looks interesting for caster levelers.
For momentum support if I use skill 2 times and move I get %30ms right ? I dont have to get full stack to get the buff?

Learn to read. It says after 5 stacks momentum you get swiftness. It doesnt say you get swiftness after 2 hits. Maybe it does but its not written there so i doubt it so you have to do 5 hits to get the movespeed buff 75% for 2sec.

boy, learn to read yourself, you need not maximum momentum charges to gain momentum
Science of Life
"
Esubane wrote:
"
Migulsson wrote:

If you have something like Trickster ascendancy "your action speed cannot be modified below 108% of the base" then you can be frozen without any ill effect of this.

As far as I'm aware, Trickster and Jugg are the only two ascendancies that can use this without the downsides.
"
Ezces2Ezces wrote:
"
Esubane wrote:
"
Migulsson wrote:

As far as I'm aware, Trickster and Jugg are the only two ascendancies that can use this without the downsides.

oh yeah, kaom's root has unwavering stance
Last edited by yslai on Apr 5, 2023, 2:56:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info