New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Crucible

"
Drimli wrote:
You care to explain what changes are made that makes Cyclone better? I am legit interested to know.

The only one I can think of is the addition of life mastery granting increased life if the body armour doesn't have life modifier, because it allows use of Bronn's Lithe without its main downside, granting quite significant damage boost.
Love arctic armour, I can finally be forsen
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░ le toucan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░has ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░ been trade muted ░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
SRS was changed but its not in here???
not impressed
melee still sucks
minion builds aren't going to go deep into strength to make domination or absolution viable
i like arctic armor but only one other mechanic in the game seems to synergize with self-freeze, so it's still meh
do people play with rejuv totem? i honestly did not know that. i still wont
i was going to give you guys one more expansion in crucible before i gtfo but i dunno, maybe ill just gtfo sooner than later
oof that molten shell nerf is HEAVY.
"
Migulsson wrote:
Question about Vaal Arctic Armour.

About the part 'you count as frozen':
How does it interact with helmet craft "Reduced effect of Freeze on you"?
(Or with other 'reduced effect of ailments on you')
Can I still move while it is active?

Freeze is an ailment that reduces action speed to zero.

If you have something like Trickster ascendancy "your action speed cannot be modified below 108% of the base" then you can be frozen without any ill effect of this.
"
DiGG wrote:
SRS was changed but its not in here???

There are no SRS changes. The changes were made to certain SRS builds via changes to unique items and other things.
"
kankadir94 wrote:
Prismatic supports actually looks interesting for caster levelers.
For momentum support if I use skill 2 times and move I get %30ms right ? I dont have to get full stack to get the buff?

Learn to read. It says after 5 stacks momentum you get swiftness. It doesnt say you get swiftness after 2 hits. Maybe it does but its not written there so i doubt it so you have to do 5 hits to get the movespeed buff 75% for 2sec.
Last edited by J_Love on Apr 5, 2023, 12:17:34 PM
"
ItsBluffer wrote:
Momentum Dead Before Arrival 2 seconds of movement speed at level 20 with 20 Quality
all you have to do is stand still for 3-5 seconds hahahaha

It obviously depends on your hitrate so counting in seconds is absolutely stupid in this case and where does it say you get swiftness after 3 "seconds"(hits)? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Apr 6, 2023, 7:21:15 PM
"
ExiledSarin wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
You care to explain what changes are made that makes Cyclone better? I am legit interested to know.

The only one I can think of is the addition of life mastery granting increased life if the body armour doesn't have life modifier, because it allows use of Bronn's Lithe without its main downside, granting quite significant damage boost.

That's a good point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info