Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

brothers gift card will be in cemetery map?
Hope these crying newbies will sell Matryoshka for 1c.
It looks extremely OP.
"
Yukiomi wrote:
It looks extremely OP.

I guess it will be extremely rare to get something good, but still very cool card
"
Egyrt98 wrote:
"
Yukiomi wrote:
It looks extremely OP.

I guess it will be extremely rare to get something good, but still very cool card

I'd say this card is pretty valuable. 4 random anoints already has a value of a good amulet or more and you have amulet explicits on top of them. Even more - it's influenced item, meaning you can get Shaper or Hunter mods on them, that you can't get when corrupting Stranglegasp.
Also, think deeper - you can use mystic orbs on them and turn them into a 4-anoint unique onyx amulet like Astramentis or Yoke of Suffering.
You can also reroll corrupted rare items with tainted chaos orbs.
Last edited by alex_disp on Apr 4, 2023, 5:35:15 AM
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
Egyrt98 wrote:
"
Yukiomi wrote:
It looks extremely OP.

I'd say this card is pretty valuable. 4 random anoints already has a value of a good amulet or more and you have amulet explicits on top of them. Even more - it's influenced item, meaning you can get Shaper or Hunter mods on them, that you can't get when corrupting Stranglegasp.
Also, think deeper - you can use mystic orbs on them and turn them into a 4-anoint unique onyx amulet like Astramentis or Yoke of Suffering.
You can also reroll corrupted rare items with tainted chaos orbs.

Yeah well i thought about all of it my only concern is exactly anoints, to get 3 good and somewhat needed that's like very very lucky not to mention all 4. But yeah still very cool card
lol @ matryoshka...such a noob-bait item...

The odds of getting something even remotely usable are utterly insane. 4 anoints at random, PLUS all the stats at random, PLUS corrupted so can't be crafted? Anyone want to do the math on that one lol. It's WORSE than finding a usable talisman on the ground. Multiple magnitudes of times worse. The only saving grace would be if you could re-do the anoints, but I doubt you can. I'm sure if you tried, it would likely erase all of them and leave you with 1. It would need a special modifier that says "Can have up to 4 anointments", which I am 90% sure it won't because that would be absolutely busted on its own
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 4, 2023, 7:33:20 AM
"

New card: Brother's gift - 5x Divine Orb

WTF? How to buy it?

"

Stack size of chaos orbs is 20x

Ok, got it.
"
Urusov wrote:
"

New card: Brother's gift - 5x Divine Orb

WTF? How to buy it?

"

Stack size of chaos orbs is 20x

Ok, got it.

Will people sell it instead of just turning it in for 5 Divine?
"
Miradae wrote:

Will people sell it instead of just turning it in for 5 Divine?

Hold my beer... Where my sign is? Oh, it's here... "Sarcasm".
Any way I would bet couple of chaos orbs that we'll see some for sell)
Last edited by Urusov on Apr 4, 2023, 8:12:52 AM
onyx amulet card has an interesting ideas. well done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info