Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

"
SuperDrop wrote:
bring back reforge keep prefix/suffix

thanks?

Daydreaming ?
3.23 path note gonna remove all vaal skill thats there next "power creep" nerfs.

one thing i never use any way, most rng thing ever never read when you need it.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Apr 3, 2023, 10:46:34 PM
"
dizz wrote:
Are we still doing Q&A?

I really hope this league isn't gimped for party play.

And by that, I mean if playing in a group, everyone should be able to unlock crucible exp for their weapons during crucible encounters. Otherwise we may as well all be playing solo once again.

That was a question asked in the Q&A following the content reveal.

In a party, players can channel around the Crucible, and receive experience if they contribute to the encounter ("channel for at least 1 second"). A countdown to the start of the encounter will start once a player has entered the circle, channeled, and leaves the circle.

The endgame maps only allow the map owner to use the crafting bench, though, so that you aren't multiplying the map's value by the number of players in the party. This is only for the Primevil Remnants from Geodes, not something that applies to normal maps.
"
AlanLeoPio wrote:
Why Matryoshka?

Because amulet in amulet, just like ... matryoshka
"
Egyrt98 wrote:
"
AlanLeoPio wrote:
Why Matryoshka?

Its a quote from an old MTV show , pimp my ride.

"
Aarla wrote:
"
Egyrt98 wrote:
"
AlanLeoPio wrote:
Why Matryoshka?

Its a quote from an old MTV show , pimp my ride.

Huh? What is the quote?
we said we like AMULETS not ******* useless talismans, do you even care at this point?
Matryoshka looks cool. Take a big risk on gambling for end game items. Keep the chase for items going end league.

I do hope the drop rates are not terrible, because most of the amulets will be weak.
"
shacopewdz wrote:
we said we like AMULETS not ******* useless talismans, do you even care at this point?

bro this is card for stranglegasp chill jesus

oh or maybe not lol, but still amulet
Last edited by Egyrt98 on Apr 4, 2023, 4:31:23 AM
i dont wanna give u moneygrab ideas (you already presented many of them)..., but that cat chaos orb is so dope!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info