Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HYPED FOR THE NEW STACK OF 20 CHAOS ORBS ... WHAT A MASSIVE CHANGE... WOW..

I almost can't believe it.. What a teaser..
It almost makes me wanna buy d4...
Last edited by Ivanovv83 on Mar 28, 2023, 12:31:21 PM

Thank you GGG for the QoL.
Last edited by rnm410 on Mar 28, 2023, 1:01:09 PM
"
BNightwolf wrote:
For anyone complaining: This directly opposes their monetization scheme of encouraging free to play players to buy stash tabs. In other words they are making a sacrifice to change a thing for the better.

What I like about 20 is a vertical row = 100
What I dislike is chaos' apparent worth went down

Chaos rarity and recipe will assist in keeping chaos at the same value, but we will see how effective that will be.

I would like to hear from GGG why they made this change, and potentially other quality of life changes they said they are implementing. Like a dev blog.

I understand why devs are hesitant to increase stack size too much, they don't want to loose income. I appreciate the effort, 20 is better than 10, but in my opinion they should increase stack size to 50 and make it apply only for accounts that bought currency stash tab. This way both parties would be happy, GGG would still get cash and we would get bigger stacks.
20? april fool jokes?
at least 50 cmon guys
i disagree with ppl saying chaos should be 50 per stack
i believe it will only make chaos less valuable -> inflation in the end
what should be 30 or 50 per stack is alchemy/binding
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Mar 28, 2023, 1:09:15 PM
Just hoping divine stacks won’t change; might be wrong, but I always thought that’s why Mirror price stays below 600div.
This makes no sense, in the trademarket the stack is 100 coins, in the inventory it is 10 to 20.
For the love of god, be ashamed of yourself and put this currency with 3 decimal places!
Incredibly disappointing. Doubling chaos stack hardly changes anything, most prices will probably just increase a little and we end up having to click almost the same amount of times as before.

Increasing stack size to something like 100, will still increase prices slightly, but the impact would be less compared to the increase in stack size.
I just wonder what are those guys buying for chaos orbs that they really need stack of 50.
Moar of these teasers pretty please !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info