Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

Not only this but exalts too
And autoloot, like in league with gold.
Only forbidden software can easily pickup tons of loot, thats why for real player better skip content.

Also i want new achievment - 6 years your characters newer take 99 level
So i want new item for saving exp - when characters die - exp wasted from it not from char.
Trade theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323302 Have a good Life :)
Last edited by hontodeska on Mar 28, 2023, 9:52:06 AM
Man, I wonder if GGG makes a community post and then has a betting pool to see how poorly the community can take it.
"Oi, We are going to double the amount of chaos in a stack"
"Mate, I bet ten dollars that if we did nothing, it would be better received than having done something."
"I bet twenty dollars some one demands to suggest we increase it by 1000% instead."
"If no one brings up Archnemesis, I'll take a trip to the dairy and grab us some scroggin."
When i will be able to stack 100div to make trade easier ?!?!?

JK hu3
GGG is always making improvements on an already great game! I am looking forward to POE 2. Blizzard has nothing on GGG! Keep up the good work.
wow!
I think that if there are so many complaints it's only because people are impatiently waiting for the release even if I was expecting a real teaser that would make me salivate.

Announcing the release on April 4 would be a joy for all :D.

I did not know the divine orb / exalted orb change so I would not be able to say if the change is good or not then anyway we always want more.
how can u dont complain when u have to add like 480 chaos to buy 2 divines
at least this will reduce the carpal tunnel chance
/s
"
_shinnen wrote:
I am too dumb to calculate multiples of 20 in trade window

Instead of 2 columns for 100 its now 1 column
20? That's it? I mean I guess it lets us double or chaos trade value potential, but I was expecting up to 50. Also I hope the change is not to ONLY Chaos orbs, it's about time we get 100 wisdom and portal scrolls, 50 transmutes, and etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info