The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Is it OK, that monster speed (+30%) in Sanctum also applies to flamethrowing traps?

Can you please fix the voodoo doll? It's too annoying mod now.
"
Fruz wrote:
holy cow, it's been more than a whole week with plenty of feedback, people have been complaining about the very nature of the Sanctum because of how resolve currently works (pigeonholding people to play stuff like totem/minions or heavily pushing them to play glass canons), and not a SINGLE word about it yet ?

Sometimes, there really seem to be the bests and the worsts of devs at GGG Oo

Totems won't fix the BS offscreen nature of some enemies. This mode is proving why not having a dps report on what killed you in this game is BS. The amount of random hits you take or moments you're basically made to take them is pure arcade carney level thinking.

GGG wants us to do a no hit run but with the lag, lack of clarity, bs offscreens, and glitched traps, fills me with joy. /s

I love the mechanic but it's weaker points reflect GGG mentality take it or like it while anchoring in less and less rewards for more effort.

Get real GGG fix your game if you want some of us to take a no hit run seriously I won't. I look forward to incoming lower tier nerfs of the mechanic before I go back to mapping and better mechanics. Risk/effort vs reward isn't there especially with how it's rigged at higher diff More my character scales the less I want to bother as essence, legion, heist, expedition, alva, and niko are still better than this in terms of sheer rewards.

Don't make another mechanic that could be solid tedious GGG make it fun make it worth it. Make mechanics great again.
I can't see any sence to run sanctum, you have no loot, you die after couple hits, you have run over one hour to level 4 and after that you will get a couple chaos orbs. I thought that lake of kalanra was miss league, but sanctum pushed poe on another negativ level. I am really sad that after sentinel league ggg can't doing anything cool. Really sad.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 21, 2022, 12:24:55 PM
Can the Sanctum not suck me in?
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
I remember Chris saying Sanctum will be even for melee characters, that we will take less dmg to resolve. Tried that, lasted maybe 2-3 rooms? I wonder if they actually tried it when they developed it or if that was only plain words.
1 resolve relic, unless you are 1+ mil dps off screen killer there is no point of even wasting time with it. And even then you must pray not to get hit from off screen skills and wall piercing attacks from guardians.
When we will get some league finally that is also for melee builds? Melee used to be fun. Now the game is just glass cannon hope not to get hit bs.
Last edited by lukaskodlos on Dec 19, 2022, 10:29:30 AM
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
Still boring league mechanic. Still never reached the end still losing currency still to long . Last reward type is still stupid because I have never the chance to complete the sanctum

Exactly, league is boring because you cant complete the sanctum, aham, yes, sure.

L
M
A
O

"
Fruz wrote:
holy cow, it's been more than a whole week with plenty of feedback, people have been complaining about the very nature of the Sanctum because of how resolve currently works (pigeonholding people to play stuff like totem/minions or heavily pushing them to play glass canons), and not a SINGLE word about it yet ?

Sometimes, there really seem to be the bests and the worsts of devs at GGG Oo

wow man, MORE THAN A WHOLE WEEK with PLENTY OF FEEDBACK and they only delivered 6 hotfixes, wow man, such lazy devs man, wtf bro i posted yesterday and theres not a patch in the next 4 hours? broooo, whaaaat.

what the F is pigeonholding by the way? does that mean ure bad at the game while others can full clear sanctum with vaal cleave?

"
LukasKodlos wrote:
I remember Chris saying Sanctum will be even for melee characters, that we will take less dmg to resolve. Tried that, lasted maybe 2-3 rooms? I wonder if they actually tried it when they developed it or if that was only plain words.
1 resolve relic, unless you are 1+ mil dps off screen killer there is no point of even wasting time with it. And even then you must pray not to get hit from off screen skills and wall piercing attacks from guardians.
When we will get some league finally that is also for melee builds? Melee used to be fun. Now the game is just glass cannon hope not to get hit bs.

maybe you need to invest a little bit in your build first, you dont look like you have played a lot this league.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Dec 19, 2022, 10:33:10 AM
I see my post last night got crickets. So here I am asking again.

My first Sanctum char so ignorant here....but noticed these portals starting in very first area.

Are they meant to be done by low level chars? Was guessing not, so did not enter.

Seems they are for more twinked chars, but don't like to assume. So asking again.

Part of me wonders....if not for all chars at any level, why are they on the Coast, and every area so far?
Last edited by billybgame on Dec 19, 2022, 10:59:06 AM
PATCH
WHEN
?
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
wow man, MORE THAN A WHOLE WEEK with PLENTY OF FEEDBACK and they only delivered 6 hotfixes, wow man, such lazy devs man, wtf bro i posted yesterday and theres not a patch in the next 4 hours? broooo, whaaaat.

what the F is pigeonholding by the way? does that mean ure bad at the game while others can full clear sanctum with vaal cleave?

loving it when people get triggered and start going bananas for no reason lol.

You also have some reading comprehension issues or are strawmaning.

w/e
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info