The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

My God, this content is now simply not available at this price! What have you done? Return crafting to harvest or add new sources. Fix the situation!

This price is largely due to a bug with trials of ascendency. We simply don't have any available sources for receiving Gifts.

Please add the opportunity to buy them from NPC.

Any updates on the terrain generator being out of sync?
Massive problem since Day 1 of league start. No one like a random disconnects let alone constantly with no update for this issue in sight.

Will this be getting looked at soon?? I haven't seen anything more on it and the issue is still prevalent. I run the client on a MAC but also know regular PC users that are having the same problem.

Any word on a fix will be great. I don't care about the new items being added until a fix can be done so that the game is actually playable without the frustration of DC's throughout.

"
Dec 14, 2022 3:09 AM (GMT+1) - We're aware of the "Terrain generator for client is out of sync" error and are investigating the issue.

Can you please look into this GGG?
"Dec 12, 2022 10:45 AM (GMT+8)- We are aware of an issue where you cannot upgrade Soul Catcher or Temple Jewels at the Apex of Sacrifice." Can u let me know when will fix this bug?? Thank you
So I read about the Forbidden Sanctum....started new char in the League.

Noticed right away, there are FS portals in each area.

I did not read any info on this so am wondering if thees areas scale to your char's level or should I be ignoring them as I have been in each early area? Sounds pretty upper level char stuff to me, so kind of assumed maybe should stay out for now.

Just came across one at end of The Ledge so made me wonder again.
there have been a few posts about it but this is not in the known issues. Terror tearing at the seam challenge is bugged and breach wont count, heres a picture with 4 dead xoph and my challenge showing 1 which was a beyond boss

Last edited by CougarMcGee on Dec 18, 2022, 11:19:11 PM
Stop killing Cat or I uninstall!
Still boring league mechanic. Still never reached the end still losing currency still to long . Last reward type is still stupid because I have never the chance to complete the sanctum
holy cow, it's been more than a whole week with plenty of feedback, people have been complaining about the very nature of the Sanctum because of how resolve currently works (pigeonholding people to play stuff like totem/minions or heavily pushing them to play glass canons), and not a SINGLE word about it yet ?

Sometimes, there really seem to be the bests and the worsts of devs at GGG Oo
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Any plans on fixing the sanctum final boss or not? Her damage doesn't affect resolve or inspiration and goes straight to health.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info