The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
Zouzou123gen wrote:
As someone who follows forums but not reddit, I love this live update format! :)

One suggestion - would be great to see timestamps such as 1055 in my local timezone as is often done in other posts.

I see this has been done, much more readable now! Great job! :)
Sample size is low atm... but wondering. Are fracturing orbs working the exact same way as the thing it replace like how Cursed ground is exactly modeled off of the doomsday passive it replace?

I'm 28 divines into a crafting project without hitting what was a 1 in 4. My sample size is low, but I wouldn't be crafting this item at all if suddenly the fracture wasn't just a pure 1 in however many mods on the item.
Please finaly fix this part:
Unique Flasks and Jewels can't be upgraded in the Temple of Atzoatl's Apex of Sacrifice

Im not able to play at all because i need tohese Jewels to eneable my build =D....

Thanks
Please fix temple jewels Christ.
why do you hate melee?
I think as a melee build, I’ve given this league more time then it actually deserved, thanks, waiting for the next.

Why further punish a whole group of builds that have already had quite hard times anyway is a complete mystery to me.
Consumable relics are really really shitty, i dont like where this is going.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
I am having FUN AGAIN!

Loot is back! Mapping is fun! Lot of exciting and buffed items to try out. Atlas tree is amazing!

Haven't done too much Sanctum yet because I want to gear my character properly for it. I did complete couple runs and damn was it hard and rewarding experience!

My only complaint is that crafting is still in rough state.

This could end up becoming my favorite league. It definitely has the potential.
Please fix this :)))

Dec 12, 2022 2:45 AM (GMT)- We are aware of an issue where you cannot upgrade Soul Catcher or Temple Jewels at the Apex of Sacrifice.
When you fin the Temple????!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info