The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

your game is still unplayable, now due to constant disconnects. so much so that i regret ever supporting you
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
Last edited by Hawragh on Dec 19, 2022, 12:13:27 PM
"
Dec 18, 2022 9:33 PM (GMT) - The Original Scripture turns your next Sanctum into a hardcore no-hit run but should you conquer it, you'll receive the mysterious Original Sin...

...you guys smoke, right ?
... right ?

... ?
Looks like GGG gave up on fixing the servers, right? 5 disconnects in 30 minutes. Welcome back in the year 1999 :)
we having transcender jewels bug?
"
Hawragh wrote:
your game is still unplayable, now due to constant disconnects. so much so that i regret ever supporting you

sooo you regret supporting a game in the past because u're having DC issues right now?

hmmkaaaay

"
Fruz wrote:

loving it when people get triggered and start going bananas for no reason lol.

You also have some reading comprehension issues or are strawmaning.

w/e

Youre the one with reading comprehension issues if you didnt see a word about how resolve works, specially for melee, and no ones getting pushed to play offscreen builds.

Because they've talked about it many times, in many places.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"The original scripture"

Talk about rubbing salt in the wound. First you make a league that renders melee builds useless, and now you ad a relic that puts 100000 more nails in that coffin. I guess you guys just gave up.....

P.S: fix the damn lag spikes and disconnects.
Can we please have updates on these items?

Sanctum unique mobs unaffected by taunt even though they are not bosses and do not say below their name that they are unaffected.

Assassin's mistwalker conflicting with withering step changes

And I guess lab trials are sometime this week?
these coins looks cool
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
They keep releasing annoying 1 use consumables meanwhile theres almost no interesting relics so far.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
GAVNO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info