Curses FAQ

"
How common is the Anathema ring?
:)

That's not cute or funny. This game is already way too trade focused with no real way of getting build uniques in SSF (which should be the balance target as a matter of principal imo as it constitutes the root of gameplay.)

If I wanted a wallstreet sim I'd play eve.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
" It no longer has the stat, 'Ailments inflicted on Cursed Enemies deal Damage 20% Faster." This stat previously didn't work so this doesn't functionally change anything to remove it. "

So this whole time that stat just never worked? I wonder how many other stats in this game don't work :)

How common is the Anathema ring?
Spoiler

I love GGG for it xD
;)
bit childish on the anathema ring question, but I see its a way to relieve stress you guys must be feeling lately.
GGG? have you confirmed with malediction gone, and anyone who used bane to apply multiple curses in their build that this isn't a nerf?

Do you actually want us to cast three curses separately just to get this new increased curse effect? C'mon this is not QOL this is just another change that wasn't thought out very well.
"
Kinda strange to read "We're removing that stat, it didn't do anything so that's ok".

So the game has stats that people naturally assume do something but in reality they don't?

That instantly caused me to go, "Uh what? What else doesn't function?"
: )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info