Curses FAQ

I'm pretty excited about the curse changes, not gonna lie.
:)
and the nerfs keep coming.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
bow buffs when :)
Let me get this straight...you rather remove an interaction than fixing one? I get that thats faster but why even give an explanation on why it was removed if all THAT will do is create worries about other interactions that might not work?

Tbh could have said it didnt fit the theme ure aiming for and no one would have bet an eye, especially because flammability or despair dont have that stat eighter.
Last edited by INFINITY-BLOOD on Nov 28, 2022, 6:41:11 PM
"
This stat previously didn't work so this doesn't functionally change anything to remove it.

Please do not wait for major overhauls to fix these kind of problems. This majorly hurt builds that was counting on this buff for a long time. The sad thing is, it is really hard to understand if anything is working or not because you design the game in way to conceal every mistake you do. We can't check how our damage feels for everything we add into our build one by one.

Pumping meaningless leagues one after the other had reached its beneficial limit. You should spent more time fixing and polishing your game rather than always prioritizing something else. Big chunk of your dedicated players are losing faith in you..
"
Can you change Hexblast so that the Hex it removes isn't random?
Yes, instead of removing a random Hex, Hexblast will remove the Hex with the lowest remaining duration. (i.e. whichever one would naturally expire first.)

1) What about Impending Doom Support?
I guess the support should force Hexblast to prioritize the supported curses.

2) What if all your Hexes have Infinite duration?

3) How does Hexblast now work with Blasphemy curses?

4) Seems like CoCBlaster can be a thing in 3.20...
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Nov 28, 2022, 7:02:57 PM
:)
Good evening, i'm from Ukraine.
Undo the dumb divine orb changes. Worst effect ever.
How good will this league be?

GGG: .!.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info