3.20 Balance Manifesto: Eldritch Altars

"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
Muori wrote:
Terrible timing with the event start

Your comment is irrelevant to this announcement. However, since you insisted on complaining, here is my response.

Two of the three funsie races this league had weekend starts. Now, for the people who don't have weekends available to no-life a race, they have a chance to be included. [Removed by Support] As my partner says whenever I complain about the stupid tiktok videos blaring from her phone that I don't care about......

IT IS NOT FOR YOU

Oh god, the fact that you can't understand he isn't talking about the race starting now, but the manifesto being released AFTER the race started is somewhat insane.
Last edited by fosfofrutocinase on Nov 21, 2022, 4:26:41 PM
WTF are Eldritch Altars?
dropping the 5th manifesto?

looks like melee is about to be screwed again...

but don't worry the eagles are coming...THE EAGLES!!!!
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
So eldritch currency is heavy nerfed, or I am missing something?

We also do not know scarab and maven gems drop rates. While changes seems to be nice, if drops rates are near zero they are paper drops.
"
bionicg2040 wrote:
dropping the 5th manifesto?

looks like melee is about to be screwed again...

but don't worry the eagles are coming...THE EAGLES!!!!

Is it ALL the Eagles? Cause I'm not on board if its just that Don Henley [Removed by Support], without Joe, Joe was the crazy that band needed to anything spe... wait its a Tolkein referense isn't it... my bad XD

In all seriousness if GGG can't look at melee and see that putting some flat damage back onto the worst gems and removing that absolutely terriblely misguided base attack speed negative multiplier would instantly make Melee so much better then they truely are out of touch with how the game feels to play and 2 of the most simple and easy fixes that would at least BANDAID melee..

Yes Chris many of us would desperately love a bandaid for melee and you're going to have a bunch of super disapointed players if you don't at least do SOMETHING.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by Nav_GGG on Nov 21, 2022, 4:37:24 PM
Say psych right now
Very good there's actually a slight reason to run maven now. ( although I'm not sure if its entirely justified based on how actually rewarding the alters turn out to be )
Cassia supremacy
Loot nerf FTW.. and releasing this during Deli event start in hopes that people won't pay attention to it... pure awesomeness.

Last edited by loudpinks2000 on Nov 21, 2022, 4:46:31 PM
Melee manifesto when? what? only 4 manifestos? REALLY?
sedantes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info