Monster Mods FAQ

About the magic find.. diminishing returns is fine but people ran around with like 800% rarity gear.. and there was big difference if you ran at 200%.. even getting 200% on your normal gear is expensive and burdersome.

Id get these percentages down, maybe a max of 100% and 5-10% per gear item max.

BASICLY, cap out magic find like resistances. More even ground!
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Nov 17, 2022, 8:29:58 PM
Neato.

I hope we still have mechanics like "bearers" ... really well designed and keeps you on your toes without being unfair (i.e. unlike heralding minions).
so players will still look for the pantheon gods skill to pop out of monsters and still get cullers? Or did I read wrong.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
nice
"
xPiranha wrote:
so players will still look for the pantheon gods skill to pop out of monsters and still get cullers? Or did I read wrong.

They mentioned in the main post about the Archnem changes that the rewards are no longer tied to specific archnem modifiers, so we're not just looking for Solaris/Lunaris popping out of a rare anymore, thankfully.
"
InvaderSiX wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

They mentioned in the main post about the Archnem changes that the rewards are no longer tied to specific archnem modifiers, so we're not just looking for Solaris/Lunaris popping out of a rare anymore, thankfully.

I mean unless I missed something, that is essentially still the same system we just can't see it anymore. It's a hidden tag
"
If you're able to sacrifice character power for magic find then, you'll find more and better items. That was true before 3.19 and is the nature of magic find in Action RPGs

You ever stop to wonder why PoE is literally the ONLY modern arpg that still uses this antiquated magic-find-on-gear system?
So it sounds like loot is much more similar to 3.19 than pre 3.19. It maybe worth considering adding some of the historic loot bonus back and lower the returns on rare monsters. Perhaps consider distributing rewards less like Solaris touched and more how delirium rewards are where you get multiple reward types instead of all flask/currency/jewels ect.
"
HalfMana wrote:
"
InvaderSiX wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

I mean unless I missed something, that is essentially still the same system we just can't see it anymore. It's a hidden tag

A hidden and randomized tag, I still am not sure about what could end up being loot goblins 2.0 but as they have described it you would not know if god touched rares had super currency conversion and not something else, or nothing special at all.
No more Quantity, no more Rarity, no more packsize, beyond is dead, and now touched will be way less reawrding

Yup, loot now is finally dead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info