"
pixez wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
DEATH TO MF AND LOOT GOBLIN !!!

hope new system is not the same with just diferent name :D

Death to mf? Now theres acutally a reason to mf lol

Players are no longer required to do annoying actions to MAXIMISE REWARDS

your mf stats not affected to hidden loot goblins.
Thanks for making these changes. Looking forward to trying it out in 3.20!
3.20 is the make or break and this is looking promising
I applaud you for doing away with Archnemesis. This must have been an increndibly hard decision to make, but I am grateful that you listened to player feedback. This makes me hopeful, that the game is getting on a better track. Thank you!!!
So the loot goblin is fundamentally unchanged, but now the modifier is hidden so you cannot exploit it by inviting a character that is wearing nothing but MF gear and the only damaging skill he has is culling strike (the monster is pre-damaged to this 10% to allow this character to even beat that monster in the first place)

That's actually good enough. MF is about balancing your character raw power against magic find stats. This is how it always worked. You can't just pick two 6-socket crystal swords with no other stats, slam IST runes into all of them (rest of gear too) and expect to kill monsters quickly on hell difficulty. You'll have 1000% MF but no damage and no defense. This won't work. So instead of that, you'll build 300% MF but with solid damage and defence.
Finally 'the vision' got some glasses.

Might actually play next league

Might actually buy mtx again after a week or two of the next league if the game feels fun to play again.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Thanks
very nice!
I really love these changes. Make sure to test the previous league content that it all works and is fun and rewarding on the atlas like it once was. Good Job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info