3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

I'm holding my breath there are no nasty surprises and that this is just the start of more "Fun and balanced" changes instead of optimizing for the 1% under the pretense of "the average player"
does this go along with a base stat rebalance for rares? Because if it doesn't and you just take all their resistances and damage away they won't be dangerous anymore. They'll feel like white mobs again
NICE!
Amazing! Finally this is getting fixed.
this is the first step in the right direction, you have a long way to go to fix the problems of patch 3.19

Edit: Expectig manifesto about:
- Recover quantity and rarity for league contet.
- Recover harvest and craft content
- Recover Recipe to Divine
Last edited by N3bo on Nov 16, 2022, 7:58:39 PM
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
This is the most hopeful thing i've seen in a long time
I don't want 10 mini Bosses that are stronger than the map boss. I hope you get rid of that!
God bless, i asume it was hard to remove with all the hard work you guys put it but nobody is perfect. Removing AN is amazing.

The altar version of AN was more fun imo and should be brought back. This time harder challenge and reward. Just like a mechanic players can have a choice to interact or not. For a noob player like me the extra loot and uniques helped from the altar and it was pretty fun.

Keep it up GGG!
Last edited by topDeviant on Nov 16, 2022, 8:03:25 PM
So still loot templates huh?

Ever since that change where you removed 'arbitrary league bonuses' and gave us mobs with drop templates the game has been totally unrewarding for straight kills. Anything with chests wasn't too bad, heist is still good money, but straight out mapping with random mechanics spawning and a strategy on your atlas tree for specific mechanics, i.e. the way most of us play, has been terrible. Mobs dropping 10+ flasks, or a bunch of maps most useless, or 15 jewels you have to sit and id to not waste inventory space on junk of which just about every one I've identified has just been dropped on the ground again. Mobs should drop a range of loot not a specific loot type. [Removed by Support]

If a template exists but is hidden it can probably be data-mined giving some more dubious player types opportunity to enter a map, check templates for something interesting and if nothing found leave.

You introduce randomness into just about everything in this game. Path of RNG. Loot templates go against that guiding principle.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 16, 2022, 8:19:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info