3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

:)
Good news, hopefully we can get little bit buffs on mana cost of skills side as well I think 3.15 was bit much :) Keep it up!
I actually like Archnemesis, but I understand why many didn't. Hopefully it doesn't become too boring again, like it was before Archnemesis. Some monsters should be tough, scary, and honestly somewhat unpredictable.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"
DS_Deadman wrote:
I actually like Archnemesis, but I understand why many didn't. Hopefully it doesn't become too boring again, like it was before Archnemesis. Some monsters should be tough, scary, and honestly somewhat unpredictable.

Really nice manifesto.
Good changes, congrats
Thanks for finally making mods simpler and readable again. Must have been hard to get over the sunken cost fallacy.

I hope the changed rewards on rares feel like the loot was before 3.19. League start weekend will show if it worked or if loot remains a garbage fire.

I am not hyped but interested in the new league. Now buff melee like crazy (for real this time) and buff 20+ underused skill gems, please.
I guess Archnemesis WASN'T the hill.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
Yay! I’ll put down D2R and come back.
hope they get rid of rarity BS too so we can play whatever builds we want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info