3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

This all sounds really good to me.
Alright. I am willing to play Path of exile again. Thanks GGG.
Questions for the Q&A

1. How does the new mod pool impact the frequency of encountering god touched rares?

2. How do the reward changes impact the rewards for god touched rares?
2a. God touched rares with multiple mods are some of the most challenging encounters in the game for mappers. It will be important to players to ensure these difficult encounters are still worth doing.

3. Any chance of a Archnem atlas node to fine tune our experience with these mobs?
Hopium
explain me something,

so we MF culler still will work on AN mods ?

ihope not cause thats fucked up + instant league skip for me
"
we doubling down for the 5th time baby, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

did you even read the manifesto?
hahahahaaaa
"
Fallbringer wrote:
"
YoukaiNingen wrote:
"
xerailas wrote:
increase loot and currency and maybe the game will be rewarding again or else no ty

Tell me you didn't play last league without telling me you didn't play last league.

Outside of Sentinel league (which was over tuned as fuck on drops) last league was pretty regular if not on the higher end of loot/currency. I track my large currency/loot drops every league, so exalts, divines, valuable uniques etc. My overall drops were better than most leagues except like I said Sentinel which was mega over tuned in rewards. You'd know if you played past a week and didn't just read Reddit all day.

The only way to track your own loot is to track also how much loot you got per league mechanic (not average but actual per mechanic). Otherwise your tracking of loot is useless.

Maybe for you it was better, for people who play MF, 175 IIQ/650+- rarity here it was absolutely gutted. You can imidiatly feel the nerfs from your first map, to your 50th..
POG
This ... all actually sounds good?
Of course we have to play and experience it but I like these changes all around. I hope rares don't come with 10+ mods in a long list to do as much as they are doing now.
... is not a troll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info