3.20 Balance Manifesto: Jewels and Ailment Mitigation

And there my planned build that heavily use energised armour is just gone. Sad, sad, sad.
when are we going to see support for that vr headset that kills u if u die in game
regular hc isn't moving the needle 4 me anymore
"
Doyzord wrote:
"
Some other build-enabling Jewels that affect Golems can no longer drop but can be found from another more deterministic source. While we want you to discover this new source on your own during gameplay, we will say for clarity that these Jewels do not come from vendor recipes.

we need to know how "deterministic" this is, because right now it seems like you want to destroy golem builds with this change
is the currency/card or whatever you need to obtain these gems even tradeable...

its incredible that jewels which are MUST to turn viable the build are hidden on god knows where.

We need where we can obtain to know if its viable to play golem or not and if its viable to play as starter.

Jeez, looks hard, but every league and every manifesto, it's worse than before
Am I blind or do all of these changes just promote even more grind?

How can anyone think this is positive and applaud it?
Just another boring nerf.Gratz 1% another buff.
"
Wow. Love this change. Seems along the lines of a 'buff' if you can even call it that, definitely a move in the right direction. Hoping new jewel drops aren't too too rare...

I'm now more hopeful for the future balance manifestos. Keep it up, GGG! #MakeWraeclastGreatAgain

1st time? Of course they'll be very rare and very expensive to buy.

It's nice to see a problem that was created by GGG, like removing the implicit craft. The solution was there the whole time.
"make map bosses great again!!" give map bosses actual loot tables that make them worth farming. This change is the equivalent of you handing your younger sibling a game controller that isn't even plugged in.
This has an eerily familuar feeling, and, it is not good.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
"
danteafk wrote:
Am I blind or do all of these changes just promote even more grind?

How can anyone think this is positive and applaud it?

It really depends on the extent of the rarity change. For example; if it's just increasing the rarity of what would otherwise be trash jewels; then I don't see much of a difference in terms of grind length.

Additionally, if the jewels having their rarity changed now become viable sources for end-game power; then it's adding a new source of reasonable gear progression which is something many people have been asking for.
What if i wanted to play frost blade and need the frost blade jewel while leveling ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info