3.20 Balance Manifesto: Jewels and Ailment Mitigation

Where's the rest of the manifesto?

Very good direction. Also the Problem-Solution-Summary is a further improvement in the manifesto format 👌
Ah yes, We don't know how to balance things so we just removed them from existence - NICE
Even with the people still complaining I don't see folks reminding GGG that maybe removing the Mana Reservation Efficiency 15% node was fucking ass? GGG, pretty please, with a cherry on top, stop reducing available mana to play with and give back the mana reserve node?
A step in the right direction! I don't really use jewels except the abyss jewels for my belts and clusters so this will largely not affect me but I might play around with some regular rare jewels now.
That's exciting. I'm excited about the mitigation.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wow. Love this change. Seems along the lines of a 'buff' if you can even call it that, definitely a move in the right direction. Hoping new jewel drops aren't too too rare...

I'm now more hopeful for the future balance manifestos. Keep it up, GGG! #MakeWraeclastGreatAgain

They are making jewels harder to craft by adding these mods, why not just have harvest jewel implicit back, seems pretty stupid since we already had these ailment mods before :P
Waiting full path notes :)
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/chocomud
"
Ravagraid wrote:
I don't think most people reading here realise that "build defining jewels are now corruption only" means that not only are they gonna be fucking rare, they're also gonna be impossible to reroll or put a craft on.

"We're heavily nerfing the jewels so if you get one you better feel fucking happy" doesn't sound like a buff to me.

A larger pool of modifiers for the regular jewels also means chances of getting a good combination of mods is now smaller. saying the values of defensive stats on the jewels will be better is one thing, but it's worded so vaguely that it could literally be +0.5% improvement.

Either half the posts in the thread didn't read the post or are pogging cause they like to suffer?

I don't think you have ever tried rolling jewels with corruption implicits. You end up with corrupted uni jewels all the time. People do this all the time so I would expect corrupt unique jewels to pop up fairly often unless they muck with the weightings a whole bunch.
Last edited by Kanye_West on Nov 14, 2022, 2:46:33 PM
"Some other build-enabling Jewels that affect Golems can no longer drop but can be found from another more deterministic source. While we want you to discover this new source on your own during gameplay, we will say for clarity that these Jewels do not come from vendor recipes."

its 2022 nearing 23, can we stop doing this please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info