Ruthless FAQ

Finally I can start feeling like I'm playing the game right away, instead of waiting days or maybe weeks to get to difficult maps.

Keep up the work GGG!
This will be the thing that will bring me back to this game, best decision ever GGG !
"
narnach wrote:
Ruthless sounds like it better supports the way I enjoy to play: slow & steady. Thanks for putting in the effort!

I think you are right about the “slow” part but not the “steady.” All of the restrictions on this mode are meant to be the opposite of steady. It’s meant to be Ruthless.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
OMG this is gonna bring back builds diversity so grrrreat... cant wait to play this... oh yasss
As one of the target audience i really like this. Hate the loot showers, wanna be happy about every single random item i find.
do everyone a favor now and just delete Ruthless and go make a different game if thats what you want to do.

this is so dumb.
S L O W E R
"
Cant wait this mode ..........to be removed

I distinctly recall people who hated when they added SSF saying this same thing.

Anyway besides being extremely selfish and vindictive is there a remotely thoughtful reason why you want something deleted that other people will enjoy?
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
ampdecay wrote:
do everyone a favor now and just delete Ruthless and go make a different game if thats what you want to do.

this is so dumb.

the reddit straw poll suggests that something close to 40% of players are interested in trying it.

are opinions like the above just some main character andy stuff or what?
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
alhazred70 wrote:
the reddit straw poll suggests that something close to 40% of players are interested in trying it.

Huh. That suggests that more than 60% of players are not even interested in trying it.

Hmm.

:)
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
Last edited by Reshemin on Nov 3, 2022, 9:28:42 PM
I mean do you think only unanimously agreed on modes should exist? My point is that people who think it should be deleted are extremely selfish and kinda thoughtless. A surprisingly large number of people seem to want it. Before the poll I would have guessed something like 10 or 15% would try it and even less would keep going (who knows how many will in the end but thats not important). Most gamers don't want hard games, they want to jump in use someone elses solution, buy someone elses carry and win without really doing anything. Thats why meta's are a thing and buying everything, P2W and RMT are such an unfortunately large part of the hobby these days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info