Ruthless FAQ

and me that i though that 3.19 was ruthless... meybe i was wrong meybe you think it too with 500 ppl watching on twitch... ouch ...meybe those voided event gonna bring ppl back ho wait they are pretty much useless...VOIDED and it 3.19 so yea about that... try again next year... hope you do better but right now i dont have hope im hopeless...i just dont think you like player anymore... are money...
Bruh i feel like you should get something insane if you do certain content on ssfhc ruthless. Like imagine beating a uber pinnacle boss on ssfhc ruthless you should be awarded and praised for that i think.
3.22 preview, probably:
- Maps and Areas can now roll with the Ruthless modifier

- New challenges have been added, including:
Complete 25 Ravaged Blight Maps with the "Area is Ruthless" modifier

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
I'm sure this will be deleted like 99% of my posts ( for literally no reason )

but could you consider removing party play from this mode? I doubt i'll come back in 3.20 but when I do think about playing this mode, in trade, all I think about is how groups will just trivialize the content and that will just ruin any motivation to play Ruthless.

Please make it so no one can enter your portals or act instances. This will fix the concerns and memes people are making about both aura bots and horrible ffa loot lol.

I just can't imagine how ish it would feel after a month of playing and you see name in lights for someone beating a boss and it's because they have 5 supports and 1 dps. it already feels bad enough in the events, which is why i don't even bother with those. Why even try in mayhem when you'll see "havoc_mayhemwinner" has killed all ubers and reached level 600 day 2?

these are the things I question myself about when it comes to the decisions you make at ggg. how was removing party play not the #1 thing you thought of? it's not like it makes it ssf. you can still trade. you just can't cheese the system.
sounds awesome

amazing that people are acting like children because a mode they dont want to play is being added. do they all play hardcore and softcore in both ssf and trade in perm and temp leagues? or is there already modes they dont play in but others do?

how ridiculous.

not to mention ppl going on about 'vision' etc, as if the game hasnt been getting faster and easier every year for its entire life span. at this point the game is a joke, a 1 click kill whole screen clown fest of idiocy that takes zero effort, thats what the game has turned into, and people cant get their heads around the idea tbat theres some people who want the game to feel like a game that needs to be played with actual skill and effort and the devs have put in a mode for them?

what about the 'vision' that has turned this game into an effortless godmode clickerheros laughing stock? uve all been turning a blind eye to the game constantly gettign easier and act like the only time the game changed is when they rolled back 5% of the absurd buffs theyve been adding since 2013.

if theres been a vision thats been taking this game somewhere its a vision of endless buffs turning this game into a pathetic joke, thats the problem, and its evident in the way ppl are acting that theyve been spoiled rotten by eating sugar all day and now are such easymode addicts that they cant stomach even the suggestion that someone out there is going to eat a healthy meal.
:) Sounds good
Last edited by Karizmaa on Nov 3, 2022, 2:13:37 PM
Does this mean the main game will be fun again?
Will there be a progress wipe after alpha or beta?
I think future races in SSF HC RTH to kill uber pinnacle bosses will have to offer at least $100 000 cashprize for all the pain.
Last edited by Dedisdead on Nov 3, 2022, 4:09:58 PM
Imagine a streamer playing this and nothing drops. Viewers watching a mundane grind would witness nothing drop. The viewers have to endure the same level of suffering! It is truly Ruthless.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info