Announcing Ruthless

I understand most people don't care but I am very much looking forward to this. :)
Lol, so 3.19...basically.
Finaly! Thank you GGG for giving us this. I have waited so long for something like Ruthless. December going to be awesome 👌
"
ShuntStick wrote:
You mean to tell me I wasn't already playing this? xD

How about an EASY MODE for people like me that just want to fiddle around with builds

Sign me up. A mode where I could just import a PoB and see how it plays out would be amazing. Levelling builds and collecting items just to find out you don't like the gameplay or aren't happy with its performance is frustrating and often a reason I stop playing.
Really nice for those who enjoy this game mode and think that current POE can do with punishment (I cannot call this challenge). I wish you all many enjoyable hours playing this game mode.

Now can you also do a "pet project" for the few of us who want an EASIER game mode (pretty much the opposite of this one)? It's only fair since the "HARD CORE" fanbase receives what they wish that also the plebeians amongst us that are too "bad" at the game but have been financially and otherwise supporting the game for YEARS get a mode to enjoy, especially since the latter direction of the game is disappointing in many people's opinion.
Well, thank you GGG for not listening to your community. I will stay away from this “Game mode”. I have hope, that 3.20 will be better.
I have such delights to show you!
Hi GGG congratz on the releases ruthless mode,I've bet a some people will enjoy it.

Now ruthless mode is exist,can we the casual player who doesn't have much time to play have an "easy mode" , I bet a lot of people want to blast some map after hard day at work and have a worthy gear proggression within 2-3 hours playtime each day,can we have that please?

Ty
I am so hyped for this!
Thanks for work !

I try this <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info