Announcing Ruthless

Omega BS to the power of pi
Wait it is not purely SSF? Whats the point then?

Also calling it now. Almost no one will play it in HC SSF and just go trade league to skip the worst parts of this new mode. Especially if AN monsters are still around.

Will for sure be interesting to play for one run and watch the reactions of the community.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 1, 2022, 5:38:26 PM
Sounds like a fun challenge!

I feel like a giant amount of people nowadays cannot see the value of challenge.
If mathil sees this VI VON ZULUL and chat is special FeelsSpecialMan
Cool.
"
I feel like a giant amount of people nowadays cannot see the value of challenge.

There's a very large difference between an actual challenge (logging on to play this game and not being instantly bored), and putting your dangly bits into a steel trap over and over again (whatever this is).
"
y562565 wrote:
OK good, now Chris have his hard mode can we have the old poe back

I really do hope that is the case. POE is dead to me atm.
Last edited by Dhaken on Nov 1, 2022, 5:47:23 PM
I literally hyped af now for this

Who is crying over this or thinks that it's a bad mode are cringe
Just let them buy a maxed char for 10 bucks so they can have their easy mode they wished
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Wait it is not purely SSF? Whats the point then?

Maybe because items will suddenly have lots of trade value again, like in the old days? Not everyone is interested in SSF.

The only sad thing is that GGG made crafting easier throughout the years and actually destroyed the vanilla game that way on purpose. Mirror shops are popping up in Standard as mushrooms out of the ground. I think Chris reasoned, time to start with a clean sheet.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Nov 1, 2022, 5:48:11 PM
I cannot contain myself. Not even done reading because every line of text is so exciting. I'm at the part about support gems having to drop! I was excited about this mode the second that "hard mode" was uttered. Cant believe it has been 18 months! Shows how little free time the devs had to whittle away at this true masterpiece of a gaming experience. I am literally shaking with excitement. Thank you!
RUTHLESS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info