November Events 2022

I like the scheduling changes from last year, and the mystery box change is great! I love that you’re always thinking about the users experience with MTX stuff and having us not feel like we have to play all three is great.

Events themselves could be more exciting, better luck next year I guess!
heh. Did delve whole league and AN is worst of the worst there. Have fun with it :D Can't wait to see posts on reddit about it :D
i wanted to try the delve event but with AN, i think i will pass. it was fun last year though,shame they had to add AN to the game
Boring. Easy pass. Make your game good and maybe these events would be worthwhile.
Can't wait, thanks GGG!
No twitch mtx? Ok, we will get lvl50 with tr raider as usually...
Are characters still eligible for the random draw of lower tier rewards, or are they solely eligible for the highest tier they've reached?

I.E is a level 85 character only eligible for that tier of random draw rewards - or that tier in addition to all lower tiers?

Cheers
Hey do the extra mayhem monster mods also provide their %item quant and packsize bonuses respectively or are they null in that regard?
And let me guess the damage mods in mayhem "event" do not grant extra quant/rarity to the zone?
Why would you add something like that on top of the AN mobs is beyond me.
Those difficulty mods suck. They aren't fun. Who asked for this?! I was looking forward to the event, but I'm not going to bother now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info