November Events 2022

Awkward to have delve start on a monday
Last edited by Treme2 on Nov 11, 2022, 7:39:13 AM
Can we have any info why delve and delirium starts at monday? Why only mayhem plays for 10 days and two other events takes only 7 days?
And most important, why such a big change (events always started at friday) wasn't pointed or properly anounced?
I can't speak on behalf of every player but when i saw that mayhem starts at friday i assumed that the rest of the events are the same, as it was before.
But seriously, why the hell would endless delve start on a monday... That's some real bull shit
I am wondering if items I find are all erased or go to standard?
on a monday?....................
When did they change number of boxes? Can't find it anywhere, found out by accident.

Edit: nvm, I'm blind.
Last edited by Inscaped on Nov 14, 2022, 8:12:06 AM
Ty, it was pretty nice to play meyham but just got a little tedious with blue enemies everywhere at a point but it to me still was pretty awesome and I kind of wish we had a league like this, with crazy (amount of) monsters everywhere...
Thanks for bow (NO)
*nvm didn't see second box will come at end of event, weird but okay.
Last edited by nefarious on Nov 14, 2022, 10:19:28 PM
Have the prizes already been drawn for the Mayhem event ?
I already deleted the character to make another for the endless delve event, so I am a little bit worried that if the draws are done later on, the character won't be available for it ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info