November Events 2022

"
JahWar wrote:
I used to get lvl 50 in every event just for box, now you will give only 1, why? You noticed that a lot of people doing that? Ofc, beacuse events are boring, and you just use old ones again.
And i think this events will be boring too, so i cant decide to skip them or to give 1 char a run to 50.

Why only one box? I assume they dont care for late league player numbers anymore and go the path of least resistance and do the bare minimum in regards of events.

It will still bring some players back but way less than previous events.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 29, 2022, 3:05:09 PM
no, thanks :)
"
DragonSound wrote:
I guess it makes sense even the events in 3.19 would be disappointing, framed in a dishonest light, and changed in ways that make the game less fun to play.

Path of exile feels like a friend that you knew your whole childhood, you two would do everything together. Then one day your best friend that you know through and through goes off to join the military. When they come back, sure they are still the same person, but something has changed; you don't . . . can't connect about the things you use to. They're interests have changed they seem focused on things you don't really care about.
And it's heart breaking because you've lost your best friend, even thought they are still there with you.

Not only that, but your friend now hangs out with a bunch of guys who think you are an imposter, thinks you're using that friend for some vague personal gain, and they regularly do passive-aggressive things that insult your intelligence and make you feel shitty and subhuman, and when you brought it up with your friend, his gf texted you and said you're no longer part of the Vision(TM), whatever that is.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
I had announced my private crafting league before knowing it would overlap with Mayhem. If for some reason you get bored with Mayhem, check out https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/RPGIGAN+Ten+Day+Crafting+League/kcuLUpIpjkQmAfKsIZGz
My league is NOT voided.
"As long as I have a face, Tora will always have a place to sit."
Last edited by gigan988 on Oct 29, 2022, 5:24:01 PM
nice
Archnemesis ruins all those, so no thanks. I'll continue waiting to play until the game's fun again. :)
no demi = no reason play this races. ty(no) GGG
Maybe this will help everyone forget about the train wreck league I mean Lake of Kalandra league and not totally give up on playing 3.20
My biggest concern with these events (outside the current woeful state of the core game) is that previously there would be these extra challenges to overcome but at least when you took down all those enemies you'd be rewarded by a large amount of loot, which would then help you on your way to the next challenge.

Given what has happened to loot in 3.19... I'm not overly enthusiastic about the gameplay this time around.

I'll probably just slog it out to level 50 and see how I feel at that stage and whether it's worth continuing.
no demis - it makes no sense to play these events

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info