November Events 2022

Can you finish the atlas grind challenge in the mayhem?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
again all events are voided and so not interesting for me, but have fun !
[Blessed by Support]
I really love DELIRIUM LEAGUE and it's CONTENT!
But archnemesis is painbringer, it makes me press alt F4 very often after another stupid sudden death.
Even after upgrading my computer to Ryzen 5600X @4.9 GHz and DDR4 3800 I have no chance to predict next one. Even using legacy explosions in Standart or Asenath's gloves in league can't save my characters from ARCHNEMESIS PUNISH CORE. Even RF granddaddy with Aegis Aurora + block cap no Glancing Blows can't stand against Archnemesis. It so disguisting!
PLEASE delete this content. Game will be so much enjoyable without it!
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Keep AN, and keep up the good work, GGG. Don't bend nor break against the crying wolf, people need to be prepared for what PoE2 is going to be like. Let them cry NOW, and they'll cry LESS then!
"
DarkenX wrote:
Keep AN, and keep up the good work, GGG. Don't bend nor break against the crying wolf, people need to be prepared for what PoE2 is going to be like. Let them cry NOW, and they'll cry LESS then!

Truth! Of course, there won't be anyone left to DO the crying hence less of it, but that's just a minor detail.
Last edited by Melesande on Oct 30, 2022, 4:03:54 PM
"

Lvl88 highest character... lvl36 in Kalandra... LOL!
Last edited by AngryC00kieZ on Oct 30, 2022, 5:14:29 PM
we added a month to an awful league to release old content, and then nerf the rewards on top.

truly astounding managerial skills, GGG
"
Moltion wrote:
I dont really know why almost everything is done to get the community upset.
Where is the spirit to work with the players and not against them?

thats not GGG alone a lot of developers have this trend coming up. i hope you guys will get better with 3.20. looking at the stats it wont end well sadly
Voided? Nope. I'll give them a pass. Can't see the point of doing all the work and not getting to keep the reward.

Back to other games for me until next league. See what that brings.
Void event ? why ? its not like whe going farm 5mirror on this event.

eve at 6/6..
lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info