November Events 2022

Meh.. Some of teh armours are nice but void leagues are an autopass for me. And a raffle style reward is not good enough fr me to invest time into a league I dint enjoy at all. I used to participate in thesse and never won anything - which was fine because I would have played anyway. Not the same feelings about a league that I left in disgust asap.

Probably running a char to 50 and let the others have beter chance to get something nice. (actually I expect this league there will be a huge multiplier on anyone's chances as very few people will participate compared to othe leagues)
Last edited by Eshu on Oct 28, 2022, 5:26:51 AM
This community is an entitled bunch, but we already knew that.

As someone who never cared about demigods and would rather take a break before 3.20 than play ANY events, I think that giving just 1 guaranteed mystery box is perfectly fine. Firstly, the boxes are (in my opinion) better value as they have "non-duplicate" rewards and secondly, there is less FOMO for people who don't want to participate.

Go touch some grass guys.
Will for sure get the level 50 box.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 28, 2022, 5:49:45 AM
wtf? no good rewards like demigods and other good stuffs? ill pass
Nice! TY GGG!!!
"
Jaktchorak wrote:
This community is an entitled bunch, but we already knew that.

As someone who never cared about demigods and would rather take a break before 3.20 than play ANY events, I think that giving just 1 guaranteed mystery box is perfectly fine. Firstly, the boxes are (in my opinion) better value as they have "non-duplicate" rewards and secondly, there is less FOMO for people who don't want to participate.

Go touch some grass guys.

TRUE
These are some great event choices, I love all 3.

I will be trying my best in them.

I havn't won a prize before besides the box, guess I need to stop being so stubborn in my choices, lol.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
Super nice! Cannot wait.
Thanks for races! Its been a while!
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info