November Events 2022

"
"
PurpleChakra wrote:

NO Demigods?

The current version of the Demigod race reward series is the Godslayer’s Pride amulet. Because it uses the microtransaction system, it can be moved between your characters in different leagues.

There’s no comparison. A single player for the ascendancy gets this award. This is severely less than the alternative and is very disappointing.
Please give us 3 boxes. You've always given us a box each event why change now? I feel cheated and more unmotivated to play events than ever before.
mayhem - let's see which skill is too strong even at lower gem level or is too powerful with bad/low cost gears, so we can "balance" it next patch. /s

endless delve- let's see which skill and mechanics facing random AN mods can survival in most if not all situation. given the fact it's in delve, you can only log out or waste entire delve length. so we can properly balance the defense mechanics. /s

delirium everywhere - let's see how people do in a fully buffed, close to highest difficulty with all the recent buffs on AN monster everywhere. so we can further balance the skills, defense mechanics and justify the drop rate/loots. /S

we are thanking everyone participating these SM events, hope to see you soon in the next patch where we balance the skills, defense mechanics, loot drops based on this events. /s
lol
these events will be awful with archnemesis on top of them.
"
benDammit wrote:
Not giving out a mystery box per event is a huge downgrade from past events.

YEP!
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
rad14ntfury wrote:
Will Pantheon work in Delve? In previous delve Pantheon was very much needed

Just wait till people realize they've got to do Delve with Archnemesis' wall-to-wall ground degen galore and no pantheon LOL
"
Rajin wrote:
Gimme that mystery box!

Only one though. Even the rewards are nerfed. 2023 is going to be a horrific year for GGG, I can feel it.

How they keep finding things to take is far beyond me but bless them, their ability to destroy is second to none.
"This means that players are able to pick and choose which events they want to play rather than feeling forced to play all three in order to pick up the maximum number of prizes."
Thanks GGG! I (and everyone else) really needed that!!!11

Wait why are all of the events the same - Archnemesis? (im so original & funny hahahaaaaaaaa)

ggg why

Last edited by DiscoMonkeyy on Oct 28, 2022, 1:40:05 AM
cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info