November Events 2022

"
BuggyPie wrote:
"
nikola061 wrote:
Nice. Still having cool events unlike some competitor games in this genre. Dont mind haters, they gonna hate no matter what. FREE LOOT and FREE MTX is somehow bad. FML 2022.

i am usually on board with this type of comment. But tbh.. it really feels like ggg is doing something wrong lately. I was really looking for the events, and we got 1 less event, 2 less boxes (1 less would have been acceptable since prices of boxes are 50 now and before they were 30 points), plus nerfs on all rewards dunno.

i really really support ggg but this seems like a really bad idea, dunno.

plus no new event.

"haters gonna hate" is always a bad comment. It's cancel-culture at its best and just brashly wipes all criticism off the table.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
When the lead in to these events said "with a few new twists" I was really hoping that Endless Delve would have some kind of crafting options.

I get adding the crafting bench negates some of the challenge, but there are objects in the mines that used to have recipes. I suggested last time around that those be utilized to offer a one time use of any craft.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3219515

Find a plaque, great! Here is your chance to make a 6 link chest, or add a mod to a weapon, or whatever else you might want to craft. That would have given players more incentive to explore further, and possibly survive a bit longer. As it is, with the new mods in play, I don't see how people can enjoy the mines without being able to at least add links and resists.
Last edited by Melesande on Oct 27, 2022, 11:06:18 PM
Will Pantheon work in Delve? In previous delve Pantheon was very much needed
k.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Not a big fan of the events, to be honest. I'll probably just use the time to do something else, and wait for some really good news (or some really bad ones, who knows).
can we have archnemesis disabled for the events?
Add Demigod's as rewards per Ascendancy. No reason to not have them up for grabs.
Last edited by Mazater on Oct 27, 2022, 11:37:47 PM
seriously? you guys are more disconnected than ever and going to lose more and more players. Why is everything in this game made to rush? Lets get to lvl 100 the fastest or lets get to depth 600 first!

First off, why are we only limited to 600 depth? Delve is the ultimate test of your build. Your limitation is not an improvement.

Second, why were you too lazy to fix the name? Its not endless anymore if there is no point going past 600. You guys literally made the delve worst.

Last about delve, if you want to improve it make it possible to trade to other players AND crafting bench OR BUFF DROPS... If the difficult is scaled up then the rewards should go up.

P.S. You guys are very short sighted. These short leagues are a perfect opportunity do some changes and observe instead of doing it at a beginning of a league and have countless people complain. What is posted seems very lazy because literally almost nothing changed and your improvements are not improvements except maybe for delirium.
nothing of this matters if you're still trying to force the goblin loot vision..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Oct 27, 2022, 11:42:17 PM
Why void the leagues if you've already destroyed the reason to kill league-specific monsters anyway? Like, the entire justification for voiding these events was that they were over-the-top rewarding, but you all nuked the rewarding aspects of Mayhem and Delirium Everywhere from orbit.

Harbingers can't even drop Divine Orbs and there are no Divine shards, Beyond is absolute garbage, Rogue Exiles are kinda OK I guess if you're doing chaos recipe so no one will do Rogue Exiles after day 1, Tormented Spirits infesting AN mobs is going to be rippy and un-fun and not worth it unless you're running a magic find build (but why would you do that when the MTX rewards are based on getting levels?), Breach monsters don't drop shit anymore either so I guess if you went into Breach on your Atlas Passive tree to bump up those rewards and famed only Breaches it might kinda be OK but still not great at all... I just don't see motivation to engage with anything other than Strongbox and Delirium Mirrors for flat rewards, and those rewards aren't really anything special.

Delirium Everywhere sounds like an absolute nightmare since it's going to be both stupidly rippy and unrewarding (stupid ass loot changes strike again).

I just don't get how you guys are this out of touch. It's shocking, really.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info