November Events 2022

Hard pass. Not sure what is happening at GGG, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nav_GGG on Oct 27, 2022, 9:17:57 PM
Stop Archnemesis pleaseeee!!!
'Improved"
Less reward & Archnemesis still here
For Delve all you had to do is add the crafting bench & remove AN.
You fellas are really having a weird year at GGG HQ. 2023 will require a bit more good sense, your goodwill credit has dried up boys & girls.
no thx
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
nikola061 wrote:
Nice. Still having cool events unlike some competitor games in this genre. Dont mind haters, they gonna hate no matter what. FREE LOOT and FREE MTX is somehow bad. FML 2022.

i am usually on board with this type of comment. But tbh.. it really feels like ggg is doing something wrong lately. I was really looking for the events, and we got 1 less event, 2 less boxes (1 less would have been acceptable since prices of boxes are 50 now and before they were 30 points), plus nerfs on all rewards dunno.

i really really support ggg but this seems like a really bad idea, dunno.

plus no new event.
it's as if ggg doesn't want people to play anymore :-)
Wow ... 1 box total for all 3 events. GGG getting super stingy with these events as the years go by.
Yay for Delve! Sad it's only 7 days. Last year I leveled almost 3 characters and I didn't feel it was enough.

I like the one-mystery-box philosophy too.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Excited for the events only let down is the raffle. Hope there is at least one guaranteed mtx.
[Removed by Support]
And big NO for this event, i dont need it.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 27, 2022, 10:28:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info